Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should Mark Brunell have gone to the Pro Bowl over Michael Vick?

Scamology

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Well, is he? Should he have gone to the Pro Bowl over Vick?

Me no thinkee so....

1) Your name makes sense now.

2) Vick over Brunnell was only surpassed in snub rankings by Dunn over Portis.

3) Vick was WAY under Brunnell's numbers. The only reason Vick made it was because of the fact fans who know nothing about football voted for him because they like to watch him run. I think (even though I vote) pro bowl voting should go back to being just the coaches and players. Fan voting has really taken away the meaning of the Pro Bowl game itself.

Face it, donkeys, Brunell stinks. I love Campbell, but Vick is better than Campbell and Brunell is not better than both.

Learn what a true QB is suppose to do then tell us Vick is better then Brunnell. If you watched football before Vick became popular you would know that a good QB can do more then run the ball, a**clown!

Face it, donkeys, Brunell stinks. I love Campbell, but Vick is better than Campbell and Brunell is not better than both.

Vick is the most overrated player in football. He's erratic and fragile, and he spends more time defending himself and making pronouncements that he does actually winning games.

Mark is a team guy who plays hard and doesn't make stupid mistakes.

yet your sig says "New Messageboard #1 Jason Campbell Supporter"? so how are you JC's #1 supporter yet you think vick is better?

nice way to start off, contradicting yourself. brilliant.

yet your sig says "New Messageboard #1 Jason Campbell Supporter"? so how are you JC's #1 supporter yet you think vick is better?

nice way to start off, contradicting yourself. brilliant.

Campbell will be better than Vick, but right now he can't be because he doesn't see the field and that is because of Brunell.

I'd still take Vick over Brunell any day.

Haven't you endured enough years of being a loser already? Vick is not the type of guy to build a franchise around because he is so inconsistent. I'd take Drew Brees over Brunell, but not Vick. Haha just think: the Falcons could have had Brees and LT but instead took Vick... Great job, guys.

Campbell will be better than Vick, but right now he can't be because he doesn't see the field and that is because of Brunell.

Brunell being the starter due to his experience does not affect Campbells ability one bit. the fact is that vick is NOT a real QB and anyone that is, whether they start or not, is already better than he is.

ABSOLUTELY

Lots of dudes should have went over Vick.

Nevermind the numbers, even if you look at the games individually....Mark had some dropped balls, a good number of those picks werent his fault...

#s for #'s, Mark should go.

Reality vs Reality, Mark still should have gone.

He got hosed, plain and simple.

There is now way vick should have made it to the pro bowl over brunell. He had a horrible year passing and running. He was terrible and hasn't had a 3,000 passing yard season yet in the nfl. Vick only made it becuase of his popularity. have you seen the guy play, he is not that good at all.

ABSOLUTELY

Lots of dudes should have went over Vick.

Nevermind the numbers, even if you look at the games individually....Mark had some dropped balls, a good number of those picks werent his fault...

#s for #'s, Mark should go.

Reality vs Reality, Mark still should have gone.

He got hosed, plain and simple.

very well put.

and to add to that, Brett Favre, even with throwing 30 INTS, had better stats all around the Vick when it comes to passing.

Vick is the most overrated player in football. He's erratic and fragile, and he spends more time defending himself and making pronouncements that he does actually winning games.

Mark is a team guy who plays hard and doesn't make stupid mistakes.

You can't deny Atlanta's winning percentage when he plays as opposed to when he doesn't. I'd take Vick right now in a heart beat.

God, some people here have so little football knowledge.

Can you not realize that Joseph Gibbs has lost it when it comes to quarterbacks. He says that he trusts Brunell! And says that Campbell must fight for a backup #2 spot with Collins.

Al Saunders loves Collins. I used to love Gibbs but I'm not sure now. He has snubbed our new QB for too long. Gibbs and Saunders need to go, IMO.

While Brunell fell off late in the season, he had better #'s than Vick...

yds. ats. com. td int long rating

3050 454 262 23 10 78 85.9 Brunell

2412 387 214 15 13 58 73.1 Vick

So it would appear that you sir, are the Donkey...and the pro-bowl is a popularity contest. Michael Vick is not a good quarterback, a good runner, yes...but a qb is here to complete passes. Those numbers are even more dramatic than I had figured they would be...not to mention leading his team to the playoffs, and our reciever situation.

Archived