Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Can I Watch Skins Game in Ithaca?

method man

I am going to be in Ithaca, NY next year and one of the biggest things worrying me is: how am I going to see skins games? NYC is unfortunately 4 hours away. are there any redskins bars in close proximity to ithaca or is there a way to watch them online?

I spent 10 miserable years in Owego NY just a few miles south of Ithaca. You will see a lot of Giants on TV and some Buffalo games. I bought one of the large sat dishes and was able to see the games, now I would recommend either a sports bar, (there used to be several in Ithaca) or Direct TV. If there are no Sports bars in Ithaca there is a good one in Owego called Ohara's. PS take your umbrella and snow shovel with you. If its not raining its snowing.

I'm originally from Syracuse.

Ithaca is a decent place to relax during the summer. I'm assuming though you'll be a bit bored. Syracuse isn't too far away if the weather is alright. Plenty of sports bars there that carry the NFL package, although you'll probably be running into mainly NYG and Bills sports bars.

Rich..........

i've actually been to a couple of bars in ithaca- of course, that was about 10 years ago, so i couldnt say for sure if they had some kind of package. i'm almost sure they have some kind of deal where you can see just about any team you want.

did anybody mention that the greaseman went to ithaca?

uh...anybody know who he is?

:D

Archived