Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Updated Power Rankings

eagles78

Why is it that the majority of Skins fans feel the entire media have a vendetta against Washington? It's ridiculous.

You told us to take it for what it's worth and its worth to us is garbage. It's the same old garbage rehashed by every other "journalist" out there. If we were good without these guys last year, why would we bad with them? None of them are bad players. The fact is, these are all the same "journalists" who said that last year we needed a #2 WO to take coverage off Moss. Now that we have filled that need with 2 receivers, the "journalists" claim that Danny spent too much money in free agency blah blah blah and that's why we are ranked so low?

Do you see why it would get annoying?

We did exactly what all these maroons were complaining we should do(and more) and now they're complaining that we did it.

Either way I don't care, but if you can't see how it can be construed bias(and thus why it would annoy people), then I'm not sure how else to explain it.

The Skins were the best team in the division last year and they improved themselves as much or more than any other team in the East. Prisco is just a card carrying hater, he was spewing the same crap last year and the Skins made him look like an idiot. I look forward to doing that once again in 2006.

We just need to get used to it. You would think by now we would have. I am curious how paying a lot for people drops your ranking. Talent is what makes ability, the amount of money spent on a player has no impact on how that player performs. So the fact that they are saying we are low because we spent money or even over paid for players shows their bias.

The Skins were the best team in the division last year and they improved themselves as much or more than any other team in the East. Prisco is just a card carrying hater, he was spewing the same crap last year and the Skins made him look like an idiot. I look forward to doing that once again in 2006.

No, you were the second best team in the division ...

Giants 11-5

Redskins 10-6

Cowboys 9-7

Eagles 6-10

Homerism may cause blindness.

Why is it that the majority of Skins fans feel the entire media have a vendetta against Washington? It's ridiculous.

they dont but 3/4 of them do...open up our eye bud....you QB was injured last season, you didnt have any WR and we were on a roll and most critics still picked the eagles in that last meeting......

.....mike mcmahon....i mean cmon

Um, no. The team that won the division was the best team in the division last year.

Um, no. The team that won the division was the best team in the division last year.

Divison records:

Redskins 5-1

Giants 4-2

Cowboys 3-3

Eagles 0-6??? Damn I did not even know that.

Anyways we beat the Giants they beat us so that is a tie but our Division record is better and our NFC record is better. If anybody ran the NFC East last year it was us.

Divison records:

Redskins 5-1

Giants 4-2

Cowboys 3-3

Eagles 0-6??? Damn I did not even know that.

Anyways we beat the Giants they beat us so that is a tie but our Division record is better and our NFC record is better. If anybody ran the NFC East last year it was us.

You didn't run the NFC East last year. You barely beat us both times, squeaked by Dallas in your first meeting and got killed in the first game against NY. The Giants were division champs plain and simple. In fact up until the last week of the year it wasn't even known if you'd make the playoffs.

You didn't run the NFC East last year. You barely beat us both times, squeaked by Dallas in your first meeting and got killed in the first game against NY. The Giants were division champs plain and simple. In fact up until the last week of the year it wasn't even known if you'd make the playoffs.

Very true, but within the NFC east we had the best record.

And from my point of view it was alot of fun winning out to make the playoffs. We knew what had to be done and we did it. Very different from your situation in which you started waiting for next year with 2 months left in the season:laugh:

Archived