Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

mike alstott/dropped foul balls

THE POSSE 81 83 84

i went to the Orioles game today and I happened to sit a few rows over from Tampa Bay Running Back Mike Alstott. He was totally drunk and was ridiculing fans for dropping foul balls. Eventually i got sick of it and started bad mothing him back recalling all the muffs the bucs had in the playoff game versus the skins. He shut up the rest of game and rest of my section then got on him as well, so I guess a lot of Baltimorons aren't as dumb as i thought.

i went to the Orioles game today and I happened to sit a few rows over from Tampa Bay Running Back Mike Alstott. He was totally drunk and was ridiculing fans for dropping foul balls. Eventually i got sick of it and started bad mothing him back recalling all the muffs the bucs had in the playoff game versus the skins. He shut up the rest of game and rest of my section then got on him as well, so I guess a lot of Baltimorons aren't as dumb as i thought.

Funny stuff man. ;) Drunk guys are funny to watch. Though I think this might fit better in the around the nfl or other forums rather then stadium. Could be wrong though.

Im guessing he's a big fan of the TAMPA BAY Devil Rays because he plays for the TAMPA BAY Buccaners. But then again the Devil Rays dont have any fans so cancel out that thought. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh. Didn't realize the O's were playing the Devil Rays. Anyways, if this story is true then Mike Alstott is lame.

Oh. Didn't realize the O's were playing the Devil Rays. Anyways, if this story is true then Mike Alstott is lame.

I'm only agreeing with you because I know Mike Alstott will never read this.

Shouldn't he have been at the Bucaneer's training facilities anyway? Or did he retire? I don't even remember.

I'm only agreeing with you because I know Mike Alstott will never read this.

Shouldn't he have been at the Bucaneer's training facilities anyway? Or did he retire? I don't even remember.

I think he's signing on for another season. Pretty sure it's been posted around here somewhere... just search for it.

Archived