Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If I'm Not Here Tomorrow, You'll All Know Why

dfitzo53

I know you guys are a lot more used to tornadoes than we are, but be safe man. Seven or eight years ago, I watched the F5 that hit Frostburg, Md. come down the mountain. Un-freaking-believeable! Nature is just awesome...from a safe distance.

It's funny. I ended up seeing it because my then-girlfriend had the bright idea to run out of the basement to her car to get a flashlight, before I could grab her. When we got back inside, she didn't even have batteries in the ****ing thing! :mad:

I know you guys are a lot more used to tornadoes than we are, but be safe man. Seven or eight years ago, I watched the F5 that hit Frostburg, Md. come down the mountain. Un-freaking-believeable! Nature is just awesome...from a safe distance.

It's funny. I ended up seeing it because my then-girlfriend had the bright idea to run out of the basement to her car to get a flashlight, before I could grab her. When we got back inside, she didn't even have batteries in the ****ing thing! :mad:

I don't know squat about tornados. I'm just at school here, I've lived in Vienna, VA all my life.

They are rare, but they do happen around here. I remember having a tornado warning last year. I couldnt find any info on the one last year, but i found this report of a tornado in 1996:

http://www.tornadoproject.com/safety/nwsva.htm

Yeah I remember having them once in a while in elementary school. We even used to do tornado drills just like fire drills.

How about I cut them in half and send you both a piece of each? I could even stich them together. Would you rather have #51 or #16?

i think there's a bible story that comes to mind here.

anyways, we had some tornadeos go thru here like 2 years ago. a dude i work w/ lost his house :(.

Sadly, it's breaking up before it even gets here. Kind of a let down.

I lived in Alabama for 3 years.. We had 3 F5 go through Huntsville and several other surrounding states in one night.. We were so lucky to survive. We soon moved back to Maryland after that.. I don't F with nature

I lived in Alabama for 3 years.. We had 3 F5 go through Huntsville and several other surrounding states in one night.. We were so lucky to survive. We soon moved back to Maryland after that.. I don't F with nature

Oh I know, I wasn't really interested in having a tornado level my apartment complex. By "kind of a let down" I meant that it barely even rained. I was hoping it would pour, with some nice lightning and all.

Archived