Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2006 Preseason Schedule -- Complete NFL.

Art

Anyone out of state have DirecTV?

I have the sports package with the local (DC area) Comcast Sports Net channel, will they broadcast the pre-season games?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, I listened to the radio last year and it drove me crazy!!!

Yeah, I live in NC and get comcast out of Md/DC on Direct TV ch 629, you can watch the pre-game for pre-season but NO pre-season games. You'll be subject to black-out for your local area's FSN. IT SUCKS, I get force fed Carolina Panther local crap. For the people who think the local 'Skins media is a bunch of homers, you should listen to this crowd down here.

:helmet:

Yeah, I live in NC and get comcast out of Md/DC on Direct TV ch 629, you can watch the pre-game for pre-season but NO pre-season games. You'll be subject to black-out for your local area's FSN. IT SUCKS, I get force fed Carolina Panther local crap. For the people who think the local 'Skins media is a bunch of homers, you should listen to this crowd down here.

:helmet:

Amen Brother. I cannot stand the panther local media. When they lose, Excuse after excuse. When they win........Don't get me started. Just like their fans.

Actually, that is a pretty nice PS schedule. That Jets game is going to feel kinda weird, playing against PR. I happened to hear yesterday on ESPN radio, that there will be an open competition btwn. Ramsey and Pennington. Its going to be interesting.
This may alredy be a thread, but I bet Ramsey takes Pennington's job.

The Jets and the Ravens? Those aren't exactly great home games.

I agree, playing the Ravens again sucks. They are definitely my most hated team outside of the NFC East. I don't even like our team being in the same building as the Crows. :doh: :doh:

Archived