Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2006 Preseason Schedule -- Complete NFL.

Art

does the nfl makes these scheudles or is it like NCAA where u get to schedule your preseason games...

It's a little of both. Up to a few years ago, the teams were responsible for their preseason games. Then, the league starting to have a hand in "encouraging" certain games, local rivalries like the Redskins-Ravens, for example.

That looks like a pretty decent pre-season, cant wait. I too think it will be interesting to see how Patrick is greeted.Dang, is it game time yet?

I can't imagine anyone doesn't still like Ramsey to be honest. Other than that preseason game, I hope he gets the starting role for the Jets and does great things in his career.

I can't imagine anyone doesn't still like Ramsey to be honest. Other than that preseason game, I hope he gets the starting role for the Jets and does great things in his career.

agreed, the guy was nothing but a class act and team player for the skins in his 4 years in DC. spurrier ruined him but i think most skins fans would like to see him get a new start and see him use that cannon arm to become a good QB in this league

No link. Won't be released to the press for another 18 minutes. You'll see it on the net around 30 minutes after that.

Ok, so where is it? :)

I haven't seen anything on NFL.com Or ESPN.com yet...are making up stuff again, Art? ;)

tsk, tsk, tsk. :laugh:

Ramsey is horrible in preseason, and he's never been very good at the whole "open competition" thing either.

He was good in preseason Spurrier's second year (after some experiance as a starter) I think, though the starters didn't play too much.

But yeah, he generally does bad in preseason.

does the nfl makes these scheudles or is it like NCAA where u get to schedule your preseason games against an opponent 2 home and 2 road? Also what channel will be our games on in this area? CBS? or comcast sportsnet?

This is interesting...

It looks like all the games are AFC v. NFC save for a small few.

AND all of Dallas' games are against NFC teams.

What's up with that?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but last years pre-season schedule wasn't finalized until after the regular season schedule was announced.... so I'm hoping the entire schedule will be released next Wed..... waiting for the NFL network TV schedule to come up for April...

I hope you didn't take that the wrong way .I am also rooting for Patrick, and wish him nothing but the best,I was just wondering how he will be recieved back at Fed Ex. :cheers:

I went to the Ravens/Resdkins preseason game last year in Baltimore. Decent game with the Ravens came back in the 4th to win. I would like to see a regular game between these two teams.

They play every 4 years in the reg season.... unless they realign the leagues, there is no other way we'll see them out of that rotation.

Archived