Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's draft Vince Young

Crazyhorse1

No, I'm not...well, yeah, maybe, I am, but...insane. Still, let's package our top picks, throw in Patten, and trade high enough up to draft Vince Young.

Here's my worry: Brunell will soon be a casualty and Campbell is just another guy who can or cannot play in the NFL, depending on conditions. Frankly, he's untested.

Here's my conviction: Vince Young is going to one of the top super stars in football, the very guy Michael Vick was supposed to be. I don't really care how he throws the football.

Yeah, yeah. I know what you're going to say. Well, what about Campbell?

My answer: If Campbell beats out Young, so much the better. We can then trade Young for a top DE and CB. But I'm willing to bet that's not going to happen, not even the first year. Young would be out there before the first year ends, then in the SB the second.

Young's a Big Ben, but better.

No, I'm not...well, yeah, maybe, I am, but...insane. Still, let's package our top picks, throw in Patten, and trade high enough up to draft Vince Young.

Here's my worry: Brunell will soon be a casualty and Campbell is just another guy who can or cannot play in the NFL, depending on conditions. Frankly, he's untested.

Here's my conviction: Vince Young is going to one of the top super stars in football, the very guy Michael Vick was supposed to be. I don't really care that he sidearms the football.

My answer: If Campbell beats out Young, so much the better. We can then trade Young for a top DE and CB. But I'm willing to bet that's not going to happen, not even the first year. Young would be out there before the first year ends, then in the SB the second.

Man you know NOTHING about football. First off, we would never draft Young. You say JC is untested, where was Young tested? College football success is not an accurate measure of how well a player will do in the nfl (see Danny Wuerffel).

Second, do you have any idea how much it takes to move up in a draft. Package our picks and throw in Patten, that wouldn't even move us up much in the second round.

Please keep these rediculous/inane/plain dumb thoughts off this board - you make Skin fans look bad.

Here's my conviction: Vince Young is going to one of the top super stars in football, the very guy Michael Vick was supposed to be. I don't really care that he sidearms the football.

uhhh? what would you suggest we trade to get into the top 10 to get him? top 5?

he will not plummet that far despite the negative press

Everytime I read a post like that it hurts. I can't believe you are a fan of the same team as me. If you are that dumb you should be a Dallas fan. Vince Young is so hit or miss. I got an idea lets build something called a time machine and go way back and draft Brett Farve. And, bring a 21 year old Darrell Green back to us.

Archived