Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week One NFC East Rivals!

FunBunch7

Dallas travels to Jacksonville and the Giants host the Colts! They haven't announced who the Eagles play yet.

The Skins will be favored probably by about 6.5 over Minnesota

The Jags will probably be favored by 2.5 over Dallas

The Colts will probably be favored by 6 over the Giants

How nice it would be if the NFC East looked like this after week one...

Washington 1-0

Dallas 0-1

New York 0-1

Philly 0-1

:applause:

Actually , I see the Giants beating the Colts .. I really do not believe the Colts going to be as good as people think this season plus they have some huge holes to fill they lost some key players mainly Edge in particular.

Yes, I agree Cowpukes will lose to the Jags and TO will start to show his true colors again and then it will be down hill for the cowpukes.

I see what your saying as far as the Skins most likely being the only favored team of the three on the first weekend. Your probably right, but I would say the spreads will look more like this: Skins giving 4, Jags giving 1 and Colts giving 3. I think we do have a very good chance of winning the division this year but I can tell you this, it is going to be some kind of dog fight. I would have to say that every team in the division will have bettered themselves from last year by the time the season roles around, going to make things very interesting in the NFC east race. The first weekend will be just the begining of some serious scoreboard watching I'm affraid. With all that said I love our team and our chances.

Hail to Gibbs for assembling a team focus on heart and character.:applause:

the giants were really good last year at home. the only game they lost there was in the playoffs when they got shutout by the panthers :D

how come the giants always get to play the hard teams at home? we play at indy and last year the giants got KC and denver in NY and we had to go to them. i will be pulling for peyton to wreck the giants new secondary

I'm guessing the Giants will be a decent underdog to the Colts on the road.

The Skins will be favs. But don't forget about that $49 million wide reciever Minny just landed! (hahaha 49 million! what a joke!)

Actually Minnesota just LOST a 49 million reciever. And they didn't overpay that badly because he won't see most of that money. Overpaying is when you guaruntee too much.

Archived