Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vote for Marcus on AOL - NOW ON REDSKINS.COM!!

21KO

Tear yourselves away from arguing whether or not Bush is the anti-christ and go do something that will actually make a difference ;)

The eagles board is on it and they've cut MW's lead way down...

EDIT: They've eliminated Marcus' lead. It's getting ugly. You can vote about every hour to hour and a half. It seems to remember IP's for that long.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150264

EDIT: UPDATE!!

CHECK IT OUT!!! THEY LISTENED!!!!

I was beginning to get ticked off that I hadn't heard back from the team site as to why they didn't have the poll listed like the Eagles site does. I never got an email, but I'll take this response!!!

I voted for Dawkins on purpose. This is one award he should win.

Main Entry: treach·ery

Pronunciation: -rE

Function: noun

Inflected Form(s): plural -er·ies

Etymology: Middle English trecherie, from Old French, from trechier, trichier to deceive, from (assumed) Vulgar Latin triccare -- more at TRICK

1 : violation of allegiance or of faith and confidence : TREASON

2 : an act of perfidy or treason

Main Entry: treach·ery

Pronunciation: -rE

Function: noun

Inflected Form(s): plural -er·ies

Etymology: Middle English trecherie, from Old French, from trechier, trichier to deceive, from (assumed) Vulgar Latin triccare -- more at TRICK

1 : violation of allegiance or of faith and confidence : TREASON

2 : an act of perfidy or treason

Sorry. When it comes to an award for charity, I look at who did the most for charity. That would be Dawkins. Don't worry - I ain't rooting for the Eagles just because it happens that there is a single guy on that roster who happens not to be an evil bastage.

Sorry. When it comes to an award for charity, I look at who did the most for charity. That would be Dawkins. Don't worry - I ain't rooting for the Eagles just because it happens that there is a single guy on that roster who happens not to be an evil bastage.

:laugh:

still, I gotta post this on the stadium board thread...just to throw some fuel on the fire! ;)

Come on boys! Marcus needs this! Don't let those stinking eagles fans run this! Remember what they did to Chief Zee? They beat him up!! Broke his dang legs!!

Fan Zema Williams dresses up as the unofficial mascot Chief Zee since 1978. He was given a Chief Zee Day in Washington, DC (November 7, 1985). He was inducted in Visa's Hall of Fans.

After Chief Zee taunted fans at a Philadelphia Eagle game at Philadelphia's Veterans stadium, the fans beat him badly enough to break his legs and strip him to his underwear (1983).

In an effort to apologize, the Eagles invited him back the following year when he was accosted by an elderly female fan who threw a drink in his face and said 'You've got a lot of nerve coming up here! We mugged the guy who dressed like that last year!

For the Chief!

:logo:

Archived