Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox 360 coming to a store near you!!!

Guest sith lord

Guest sith lord

It has been reported all over the net that Microsoft will be releasing more units to retailers as early as this week. And I say it's about time. :cheers:

Guest sith lord
Is it any good? I can go out & drop $400 like nothing, but I'm not excited to get it, like I was when systems came out in the old days.......

From what I hear, if you have a HD TV, it's the way to go. I have not played one yet, but I've seen examples on the net and the visuals far exceeds anything I've ever seen in video games.

I'm a PS2 head and have always been anti-xbox, mainly due to the controllers.

But I played Madden on the 360 on an HDTV and now cannot wait to get one. Hard to explain just how good the visuals are.

Plus I'm hearing the Playstation is going to be even more expensive than the 360 and won't be out until near X-mas.

If I run into a premium system, I'm going to pick it up.

Silly question.Will the Xbox 360 "burn" into a HDTV? I just got this

For the bedroom with all the bells and whisltes HD/DVD/Directtv.Will Xbox cause any damage?

LCD=No Burn-in

LCD projection=No Burn-in

LCOS/SXRD=No Burn-in

DLP=No Burn-in

Plasma=Burn-in possible

CRT Tube TV=Burn-in possible

well its about time....you figure microsoft would make a bunch, you know so people can actually buy the damn thing.....if microsoft wants to get ahead before the P23 they better start pumping them out...

-Grant

As soon as PS3 sets a launch date, Microsoft will prepare to flood the stores with 360s and Halo 3 a few weeks prior to that date. Right now I think they're taking their time to not spend too much money on 1st launch machines, to make sure the system has no bugs and that it's as popular as they planned.

I have a 360, and don't have an HDTV yet (though I plan to get one soon), and I think it's got better graphics than original XBox. Not a huge amount better, but definitely more clear, and the big difference imo is the graphics stay sharp and clear when moving around in games. Call of Duty 2 is money, definitely the best and most realistic war game I've ever played. I have played 360 on an HDTV too and it's not even close how much more powerful it is than XBox or PS2. It was definitely a good purchase for me.

hey i am diehard playstation fan but due to the news last week on a november launch date i bought a 360. i have NEVER played an xbox before but i must admit, its growing on me.

i bought nba2k6 and Ghost Recon. i wasnt immediately impressed but after further review the 360 is a great platform. GRAW is incredibly fun online.

if you have an HDTV and are a gamer, its a great purchase.

btw i bought the core system and purchased the hard drive seperately. if you cannot get the premier all you have to do is get the hard drive; its no big deal at all esp. if you already have an ethernet cord for online play. the wireless controller is great also.

PEACE

I'm a big fan of the xbox 360. I bought a HD projector and we game on a 100" screen.

I'd strongly recommend the premium system. There are many downloadable and playable demos of popular titles. For this you need Xbox live and a hard drive.

For the live experience, having a headset is also essential, and thus the core system is only for those who want a HD gaming box with no desire to experience online gaming.

In my experience, 90% of the fun is in online gaming against real people rather than the limited artificial intelligence the computer offers.

Archived