Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vikings New Uni Concept...hideous, jmo.

fdarugar

I think these new uni's are more of a symbol rather than a fashion statement on behalf of the Vikings organization. They're pretty simple looking, which to me kind of goes hand-in-hand with the fact that now that Dante is gone and the boat incident is behind them, they're attempting a new start as a team.

I realize that might sound a little too deep for a uniform, but to me it makes sense.

I think these new uni's are more of a symbol rather than a fashion statement on behalf of the Vikings organization. They're pretty simple looking, which to me kind of goes hand-in-hand with the fact that now that Dante is gone and the boat incident is behind them, they're attempting a new start as a team.

I realize that might sound a little too deep for a uniform, but to me it makes sense.

I thought the same thing actually. Good move, bad uni's.

Guest amaprius

a smaller round shield with crossed battle axes would be a better logo.....

or crossed sword and battle axe.....

get rid of the gold pants....

they look horrible in every city, especially D.C......

The horns on the helmet I always hated....

I may be weird but I think the dark color should be the base color for unis and the light shoud be the accent/striping and home unis should always have a base of white.

Good guys wear white....just watch some westerns.

I enjoy the current Vikes uni's and helmets....classic and vintage Minnesota Vikings. They have had the same scheme/uni's for as long as I can remember.

No need to change....those jerseys look hideous.

One thing I commend Dan Snyder is....he has not changed our Uni's. If it aint broke dont fix it.

Guest santana4prez

These unis suck, if they switch to those weird Raven type helmets omg.:doh:

WE PLAY THEM NEXT YEAR!!!!!:laugh:

Those look like Arena Football jerseys or NFL Europe. There is no need for them to change their uniforms except maybe make them more purple so they show up on tv.

I just like the legend where purple is signified by purple and white with white, I'm glad they clarified that with me.

Archived