Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will kick me in the balls?

mbraun2

With Vinatieri off the market, what are the Redskins plans? Will they keep Hall though he has been injured and lost a little bit of leg power? What about Vanderjagt? I think hed be a great fit. Most accurate field goal kicker in the league, can he handle kick offs though?

Ahhhhh!!! The sky is falling!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! ;)

Never fear...if JG thinks Hall can still get the job done, I'm not too worried. Get Frost to work on his kickoffs, or maybe get a new punter in the draft...we'll be fine.

I was going to suggest the same thing, as Frost should be handling kickoffs not only to ease John Hall and prevent yet another injury, but also so Frost can improve on his leg power and build confidence in his kicking ability. Hopefully it all works out.

Even though i dont agree with it we will stay with Hall and Frost. I think the thing with Hall last year was he never was 100% after his injury. Maybe this year he'll be healthy and actually able to kick past the 10. I think Frost is simply a below average punter and wont get much better. If we could get a good punter it would be such a weapon.

since when is vinateri off the market, or do u mean the redskins can't afford. I wrote a thread about this and gibbs officially said that we were keeping frost and john hall for the upcoming season.

I've seen the same Gibbs statements... So, I guess that I'll ante up and kick you in the balls!

:cheers:

Archived