Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Filling those darn eggs...

mistymjohnson

I have never celebrated Easter in the traditional since before (with eggs, bunnies, and baskets)... But this year, I was talked into it. Anyway, there will be three small children seeking eggs (two girls - 2/4 and one boy - 5). My question is this... What does one put in those little plastic eggs other than candy?

I have a ton of ideas, but they are not unisex and considering the fact that you cannot pre-determine who will find them... It makes it more difficult.

Does anyone have any ideas? Your help is greatly appreciated!

~Misty~

Yes... But WHAT little toys???????????? Something that is unisex for little kids. I keep drawing a blank. (Though that money idea is pretty cool!) And since they don't really grasp the whole money concept yet... They won't get mad when one finds more than the other.

Edit: And candy is not an option.

Yes... But WHAT little toys????????????

Just get some of those kinder surprise thngs and take the toys out of them and put them in the plastic eggs, then you get to eat the kinder surprise chocolate egg, everyone wins

Yes... But WHAT little toys???????????? Something that is unisex for little kids. I keep drawing a blank. (Though that money idea is pretty cool!) And since they don't really grasp the whole money concept yet... They won't get mad when one finds more than the other.

Edit: And candy is not an option.

Go to walmart they have tons of cheap easter toys you can fill the eggs with.

bouncy balls! All kids love bouncy balls!

That's the first thing that came to my mind. I'm 22 and I still love playing with bouncy balls.

I would go to party city and get some packages of party favors. They are usually pretty cheap and there is a lot of variety.

Archived