Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tarhog & TK-IV II I's Redskin's History 101: Sammy Baugh

Tarhog

If you haven't seen Sammy interviewed, he is one tough cookie. Old school doesn't come close. He definitely could play todays game. He could probably go both ways as well. Being 91, he obviously has hard core blood and guts, and is a proud Redskin alumni. Congratulations Sammy, Happy Birthday, may you have many more.

fHappy Birthdayt!!! I've beeen scelebrating youtr birthday, wit hout your knowledge!! YES!!! Happy birthday, ayoung man. YOU've ygot your entirei life in front of you!! SO drink as much as you can rght now, adn then later on, when you have to give it up, it won't be so bad!! :) :)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....beer

Happy Birthday Slingin'

Guy was sick back in his day. ;)

Great job guys! I searched the thread and didn't notice this mentioned anywhere. We all know we will most likely never see another Redskins player wear the numbers 9, 44, 81, 28, 49 (especially after the flap that occured a couple years ago), and there are some others, but Sammy's number 33 is the Redskins only officially retired number.

Hail,

H

I believe the plan is for us to do these on a monthly basis. That is, if you guys really like them. Hopefully you will, as we've already got the next three planned out. If not, just lie to us & tell us you like 'em. :D:cheers:

This would be a great addition as a regular feature. There are so many great stories and great players in the Skins history that it could easily go on for several years anyway. Thanks to both of you!

This would be a great addition as a regular feature. There are so many great stories and great players in the Skins history that it could easily go on for several years anyway. Thanks to both of you!

We're already on it - stay tuned :)

Archived