Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Joe Salave'a Appreciation Thread...

He is a stud and the heart and soul of our defense.

Let's get him in next year. We can be co-Presidents. I was espousing his virtues at the Falls all year long. Just ask iheart.

Stuffing Cadillac for a loss and fumble was the highlight of the year. That was the Redskins this year.

Let em know B.

Watching Big Joe straight engulf Cadillac is hilarious. Looks like he's gonna swallow him. Did it twice that game too.

:cheers: to Big #95

Oakland Mills (actually I graduated last year, now I go to College Park)

Hammond is where it's at. It = Drug-dealing teachers. Our Drama department OWNED, though.

Anyway, I'm glad that this thread was started. I haven't heard much praise for Joe on the board, but I always thought he was an A+ pick up.

Big Joe is the anchor in the middle!!! He plays like a "throwback"... He'll be counted on again this year by the Redskins Defense to win a lombardi trophy!!!

Thanks for not "killing" Mrs.Runyan last year Big Joe!!! And thanks for all you do!!!

You are a STUD sir!!!

Salave'a is ruthless. He's my favorite D player on the Skins. He's an animal, does surgery on himself and plays hard week in and week out. Great D-Lineman.

Anyone remember the cover of the WP on Oct 24, 2005. Big Joe was on there, I wanted to attach this pic because I have an incredible amount of respect for someone like him. He's definately beast.

this is my first post, so I hope the attachment works

Go Redskins!

Archived