Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Joe Salave'a Appreciation Thread...

Jesus, Mary & Joe Gibbs

He's also a great guy to the fans. After the Seattly playoff game some of us crazies went out to the Park to welcome the team home. It was about 10 degrees with a 30 to 40 mph wind blowing. Joe was the only player to stop his car while leaving get out in that weather and sign things or shake hands with all the fans there.

I LOVED this guy's motor last year. How many times was this guy knocking down passes and stuffing the run? Big, huge, run stopping DT with a tremendous motor and heart is the prototypical Joe Gibbs guy. He's an underappreciated lineman on our unit and an important cog in that line.

Here's to you, Joe! :notworthy

.....Whew.... ya scared me man!!!!!!

Thought the Skins had gotten rid of Big Joe or something scary, b/c I thought this was a thank you thread like was started for Ryan Clark.........

Yes, we have an incredible D-Line with Big Joe, C. Griff, Wynn, Daniels, Clemons (Nic), Killings and now Carter (I guess Evans and Bochetti are still on the team as well???).

Last time we had a D-line this good was when we had Manley, Mann, Butz and Grant.

Jesus, and Mary, I have to tell you. I was the President of the Big Joe to the Pro Bowl committee last year. Maybe with your help we can get these members fingers clickin now. He is a stud and the heart and soul of our defense.

Let's get him in next year. We can be co-Presidents. I was espousing his virtues at the Falls all year long. Just ask iheart.

Stuffing Cadillac for a loss and fumble was the highlight of the year. That was the Redskins this year.

When we had Big Joe and Cornelius together in the trenches, no team could run on us. I loved Joe in the last Eagles game when he went totally psycho. My friend and I would start going "Joe Salave'a ANGRY!!!" whenever he was pounding his chest.

Joe's the man, hope he only continues to get better.

Archived