Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Orlando Brown: Released by Ravens. Should we Sign

TheTotalPackage

Vet minimum with incentives?

He's a good, solid player, though has a rep of having an attitude b/c of the whole flag thing that nearly blinded him a few years back. If we could get him cheap and he knew he wasn't going to start, go for it, he would give us great depth.

a relative of his went blind,i didint blame him at all for his reaction to a flag filled with pellets or whatever hitting him in the eye,but he didnt have to push ref.:2cents:

Guest amaprius

Goodwin and Mitchell I would want most....but if either of them sign elsewhere O. Brown would be great to have....former All-Pro player....He would provide more solid depth than Mitchell but doesnt have as much time left as Mitchell in this league. he is only good if JG thinks we need an onfield coach to help the young guys.

Goodwin and Mitchell I would want most....but if either of them sign elsewhere O. Brown would be great to have....former All-Pro player....He would provide more solid depth than Mitchell but doesnt have as much time left as Mitchell in this league. he is only good if JG thinks we need an onfield coach to help the young guys.

What young guys would you be talking about? It's not like we've got 2-3 promsing kids in need of tutoring. Anyway Jansen and Thomas can probably explain anything that the coaches don't. We have a veteran OL where 3-yr vet Dockery is the "kid".

I'd like to see it.

A former stud who's career turned sour. Perhaps he would like to play cheap for a chance at a ring and redemption for his career. Kinda makes sense.

Buges will make the call on whether or not he can still be a solid contributer.

I think we should pursue Orlando he's a decent O-linemanbut truthfully I really wanted him on the team when he first came back to the NFL, when I used to train at Bally's he frequented the gym before he got his deal with Baltimore and he told me and a few others that he may play for either the Ravens or the Skins.. we all know what happened next..so I guess now he has a chance to come to Washington and help get us to the Superbowl..

p.s... that guy is huge in person...lol.....

peace.

he was a great player who is definately on the decline, but still has the potential to start for some teams. I would call him a borederline starter, which in my mind would make him a great backup especially when you consider his versatility. If we can get him fairly cheap, I am all for it.

And dont knock him for not being a team guy because of the flag incident. I am sure a lot of people would have reacted the same way

Can't we just turn injuries off? You know like in Madden.

funny

but truthfully, i don't think his injury history will be too much of a factor when they consider signing him. if we're signing him to add depth, his body would'nt be taking much punishment until someone else gets injured. he'd have plenty of rest by then.

Archived