Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Gibbs/Dan Snyder are 100% Republicans..

Air Force Cane

Don't quote him. Then I have to read his drivel...

Hokie, I fail to see where my being a hippy, which I'm not, who has experimented with drugs, a fact which has no bearing on ANYTHING other than my personal experience, has to do with the situation at hand. I think I hit the nail pretty well on the head when I made a guess as to what your post was.

You see, this has nothing to do with differentiating fact from opinion, with my being a liberal, or with your being a blowhard jerkoff who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the wall. This has to do with the distortion of facts, the ceaseless, unprovoked political attacks by morons who don't know enough about their own politics to do anything but attack their opponents and their beliefs. This has to do with people like you, AFC, nelms, Redskins Diehard, etc., that wouldn't have a foot to stand on in a real political discussion, one not hidden behind the veil of internet anonymity. You attack, and attack, and attack, and when challenged with logic, reason, and the pointing out that you've done nothing to support your beliefs, you attack again. Try once actually debating an issue, try once not starting a topic with an already twisted message, and try once to not be a hack, a joke, a disgrace to those with similar opinions that actually have an iota of class or intelligence. Try any or all of those things, and then maybe you won't be seen as a complete and total fool.

Or don't, and just come back with stupid backhanded remark that makes you think you've saved some face, that keeps your delusion of self-credibility intact. It'd be the status quo.

I thought you were ignoring me.

:rolleyes:

who has experimented with drugs, a fact which has no bearing on ANYTHING other than my personal experience, has to do with the situation at hand.

It doesn't. But telling a message board community of more than 50K that you've done/do illegal drugs shows you're not very smart, thus reflecting the stupidity of your posts. Simple cause and effect.

:cool:

your being a blowhard jerkoff who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the wall.

Tsk, tsk, Chopper, you're in violation of ES rules. Why so angry? I'd think somebody pumping their system full of chemical depressants would be a bit more relaxed.

Try once actually debating an issue

You mean like the time I convinced you democrats were eerily similar to communists and you had a hissy fit and left all in a huff?

You attack, and attack, and attack

Oooh the hypocrisy.

If you're going to put me on your ignore list, at least stick with it instead of staying idiotic stuff like, "Hey Hokie, good thing I'm ignoring you or I might be pissed at what you just said."

:laugh:

True. I'd like to see where this money actually went as opposed to what side it was on.

If you click on the names, it shows exactly where the money went.

For example:

Gibbs, Joe D Mr.

Huntersville, NC 28078

Joe Gibbs Racing/Race Team President

TRIPLETT, KEVIN R. ® House (VA 09)

TRIPLETT FOR THE NINTH $200 general

10/15/04

Gibbs, Joe Mr.

Huntersville, NC 28078

TRIPLETT FOR THE NINTH $2,000

primary 09/11/03

GIBBS, JOE

HUNTERSVILLE, NC 28078

JOE GIBBS RACING

ALLEN, GEORGE ® Senate - VA

FRIENDS OF GEORGE ALLEN $1,000

general 10/23/00

Gibbs, Joe

Grand Prarie, TX 75052

Joe Gibbs racing/owner

WRIGHT, JAMES BRYNDAN ® House (TX 24)

BRYNDAN WRIGHT FOR CONGRESS COMMITTEE $1,000

general 05/15/00

Gibbs, Joe

Huntersville, NC 28078

Self/Auto racing

primary 05/15/00

Gibbs, Joe

Grand Prarie, TX 75052

Joe Gibbs racing/owner

primary 04/26/00

If you click on the names, it shows exactly where the money went.

For example:

Gibbs, Joe D Mr.

Huntersville, NC 28078

TRIPLETT FOR THE NINTH $200 general

10/15/04

Gibbs, Joe Mr.

Huntersville, NC 28078

TRIPLETT FOR THE NINTH $2,000

primary 09/11/03

GIBBS, JOE

HUNTERSVILLE, NC 28078

JOE GIBBS RACING

ALLEN, GEORGE ® Senate - VA

FRIENDS OF GEORGE ALLEN $1,000

general 10/23/00

Gibbs, Joe

Grand Prarie, TX 75052

Joe Gibbs racing/owner

general 05/15/00

Gibbs, Joe

Huntersville, NC 28078

Self/Auto racing

primary 05/15/00

Gibbs, Joe

Grand Prarie, TX 75052

Joe Gibbs racing/owner

primary 04/26/00

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wow... he's a diehard Republican it looks like. :rolleyes: He supported two Congressmen and the son of the former coach of his team.

Hokie, it's a good thing you're on my (and a bunch of people's) ignore lists, because I have a feeling whatever you said is probably irrelevant, unintelligent, and offensive. Which, you know, is your status quo reaction to someone who didn't even address you, but happens to have different politics.

Some interesting things about the other candidate Gibbs supports:

James Wright said he firmly believes in limiting the influence of corporations in politics.

"Corporations can't vote, their money does and you pay," he said.

Wright considers himself a staunch fundamentalist with regard to the U.S. Constitution. Wright has criticized initiatives like the Patriot Act which he believes erodes the Constitution.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Your kind of candidate, AFC!!! :laugh:

http://asp.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/CandidateProfile.aspx?ci=40268&oi=H

Guess you already knew about Triplett...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh damn!!! I just looked that up. Wow, so, he's supported one pro-Bill of Rights Congressman, one Congressman that he used to work with, and the son of the former coach of his team. If that doesn't speak volumes to his politics, I don't know what does. He makes Buchanan seem like Howard Dean. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Edit: BTW, who wants to bet that this is the part where all the right-wing whackos just bow out of the discussion?

Oh damn!!! I just looked that up. Wow, so, he's supported one pro-Bill of Rights Congressman, one Congressman that he used to work with, and the son of the former coach of his team. If that doesn't speak volumes to his politics, I don't know what does. He makes Buchanan seem like Howard Dean. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Edit: BTW, who wants to bet that this is the part where all the right-wing whackos just bow out of the discussion?

Where'd the right-wingers go?? As soon as Joe Gibbs real politics are shown, they disappear! :laugh:

Where'd the right-wingers go?? As soon as Joe Gibbs real politics are shown, they disappear! :laugh:

Guess that means AFC and hokie have to root for the Eagles and Lurie now since he's not as hardcore as them. Too bad.

We don't have any trophies over here guys! But we do have 2 pretty and polished George Halas trophies!!!

Guess that means AFC and hokie have to root for the Eagles and Lurie now since he's not as hardcore as them. Too bad.

We don't have any trophies over here guys! But we do have 2 pretty and polished George Halas trophies!!!

What in the hell is the George Halas trophy? :laugh:

Don't quote him. Then I have to read his drivel...

Hokie, I fail to see where my being a hippy, which I'm not, who has experimented with drugs, a fact which has no bearing on ANYTHING other than my personal experience, has to do with the situation at hand. I think I hit the nail pretty well on the head when I made a guess as to what your post was.

You see, this has nothing to do with differentiating fact from opinion, with my being a liberal, or with your being a blowhard jerkoff who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the wall. This has to do with the distortion of facts, the ceaseless, unprovoked political attacks by morons who don't know enough about their own politics to do anything but attack their opponents and their beliefs. This has to do with people like you, AFC, nelms, Redskins Diehard, etc., that wouldn't have a foot to stand on in a real political discussion, one not hidden behind the veil of internet anonymity. You attack, and attack, and attack, and when challenged with logic, reason, and the pointing out that you've done nothing to support your beliefs, you attack again. Try once actually debating an issue, try once not starting a topic with an already twisted message, and try once to not be a hack, a joke, a disgrace to those with similar opinions that actually have an iota of class or intelligence. Try any or all of those things, and then maybe you won't be seen as a complete and total fool.

Or don't, and just come back with stupid backhanded remark that makes you think you've saved some face, that keeps your delusion of self-credibility intact. It'd be the status quo.

I'm melting, help me, I'm melting.

witchhouse.jpg

Really, the hypocrisy in your post is just off the charts.

I'm melting, help me, I'm melting.

witchhouse.jpg

Really, the hypocrisy in your post is just off the charts.

See, just because you say it doesn't mean it's true. You're a hack. You do nothing but attack liberals. You wouldn't stand a chance just debating facts.

This is neither here nor there, though. This is past. I've said my peace, if you choose to brush it off, fine. You'll just remain a joke.

See, just because you say it doesn't mean it's true. You're a hack. You do nothing but attack liberals. You wouldn't stand a chance just debating facts.

This is neither here nor there, though. This is past. I've said my peace, if you choose to brush it off, fine. You'll just remain a joke.

hehehehehe ... the old man getting under your skin again, I see.

You don't know Joe Gibbs' politics any more than anyone else. So, please give it a rest.

Archived