Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Gibbs/Dan Snyder are 100% Republicans..

Air Force Cane

interesting to see Karl Malone give 100% to Republicans as well as so many other well known sports figures like Dan Marino, Chris Collinsworth, Bobby Bowden and Joe Paterno.

if you count up the list the overwhelming number of athletes are Republicans. Anyone want to guess why that is?

interesting to see Karl Malone give 100% to Republicans as well as so many other well known sports figures like Dan Marino, Chris Collinsworth, Bobby Bowden and Joe Paterno.

if you count up the list the overwhelming number of athletes are Republicans. Anyone want to guess why that is?

Tax breaks for millionaires?

Who gives a ****? I wouldn't care if the Eagles coach was a communist. If he's bringing me Lombardi's year after year it won't matter to me.

Jeff Lurie for the Communist Party '08

Maybe you'd be better off with a Communist, then you could keep the other teams from competing for the Superbowl with you.

;)

And if the eagles have no one to compete against...they might even win it all...maybe

:D

Well, nobody's perfect. :D

Of course the majority of these millionaires and billionaires vote Republican. This way they get to pay 12% or less income tax after all their loopholes, tax cuts and deductions. These are the people making our economy look decent because it sure as hell ain't the middle class and the poor.

Maybe you'd be better off with a Communist, then you could keep the other teams from competing for the Superbowl with you.

;)

And if the eagles have no one to compete against...they might even win it all...maybe

:D

Baha. With the way this offseason is going we're going to have to have it that way.

I'm surprised at the lack of fear and anxiety around here. Didn't you hear? The Eagles signed Matt Schoebel!!!

Baha. With the way this offseason is going we're going to have to have it that way.

I'm surprised at the lack of fear and anxiety around here. Didn't you hear? The Eagles signed Matt Schoebel!!!

Let me know when they sign KGB, then we can all start worrying.

;)

Why am I not surprised Don King falls on the red side? lol

The real shock is how little Gibbs has given. From what I've heard he was major GOP supporter but $6200 since 1978? Sounds more like he's supported specific people because that's chump change to Gibbs. Looking at the list I'm surprised how low most of those totals are. These guys have a lot of money and most of those totals aren't impressive at all.

But there are some big spenders on that list. Check out the NBA David Stern - $781,780.

Why am I not surprised Don King falls on the red side? lol

The real shock is how little Gibbs has given. From what I've heard he was major GOP supporter but $6200 since 1978? Sounds more like he's supported specific people because that's chump change to Gibbs. Looking at the list I'm surprised how low most of those totals are. These guys have a lot of money and most of those totals aren't impressive at all.

But there are some big spenders on that list. Check out the NBA David Stern - $781,780.

Don't quote me on this but I saw a stat that said 97% of Americans go their whole life without donating to a political organization. I never have and neither have my folks to their recollection.

Can you ever start a thread without giving the inherent theme of liberal-bashing? Why does it have to be "maybe some of you liberals should go root for the Eagles?' Why can't it be "look at who these people donated to?" Are you really that shallow and petty? Do you really need to go around attacking liberals to make yourself feel better about your politics?

Can you ever start a thread without giving the inherent theme of liberal-bashing? Why does it have to be "maybe some of you liberals should go root for the Eagles?' Are you really that shallow and petty?

He sticks mostly to two types of threads. 1-bashing liberals 2-praising republicans and he usually finds a way to pat himself on the back in both.

Archived