Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Go after JA anyway???

Renegade7

Aight, the team is stacked with talent left and right now. The coaching staff is top notch, and Snyder just did his magic with the roster bonuses to give us another $10 million in cap space. In all seriousness, why not go after John Abraham? Is there something I'm missing?

Aight, the team is stacked with talent left and right now. The coaching staff is top notch, and Snyder just did his magic with the roster bonuses to give us another $10 million in cap space. In all seriousness, why not go after John Abraham? Is there something I'm missing?

Doesn't he have a franchise tag? Even though I expect our first round draft picks for the next two years to be 32nd overall, I still don't think he's worth it given our present roster/other needs.

Doesn't he have a franchise tag? Even though I expect our first round draft picks for the next two years to be 32nd overall, I still don't think he's worth it given our present roster/other needs.

Bah, as if we're going to get somebody better with that 32nd pick. :laugh:

I heard on the TV, I forget what station I was watching :laugh: but they said Carter is expected to take over Arringtons spot in the line-up ( LB), thus we still have that void of DE.

EDIT: If we can get JA with Ramsey and our 2nd rounder, I am all for it!

I would rather it be Ramsey and our next years 2nd and maybe even throw in a 4th for having to wait til next year. :)

The Abraham trade was shot down by You-know-who-Man. So I don't expect Abraham to be a Skin anymore. Jets will probably take Denver's round 1 for Abraham, which will make trading Ramsey to the Jets for a round pick much easier.
When did he shoot it down?

I know it was already shot down. I'm just hoping somebody high up with the skins is reading this and thinking the same way I am; this cake needs icing. :cool:

Agreed. I would love for JA to be a Skin, maybe the other three teams won't be able to work something out. I'd love us to sign Vinateri or a good punter. That would be my icing.

Archived