Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants fans are in SHOCK at our FA sweep

RollerCoaster

The funniest thing about opposing teams smack talk is the "they dont get results on the field" argument. Did we or did we not just go 10-6 and move into the second round of the playoffs depsite having no #2 WR, no pass rush, and a rash of injuries?

The jealousy is sickening.

Here's the problem... all these other teams fans actually believe the BS the media numb nuts spit out.

The Skins & the league office confirmed the Redskins were well prepared for the lower Salary cap, even before the Arrington buyout, so you add that 4.4 million plus the almost 8 million extra in the cap amount, plus what every extra that had below before the CBA deal.... that's a heck of a lot of signing room, plus the Skins are THE BEST at writing up cap friendly contracts.

yet everyone wants the Skins to be in cap hell, turn a deaf ear to the truth!

:laugh:

The funniest thing about opposing teams smack talk is the "they dont get results on the field" argument. Did we or did we not just go 10-6 and move into the second round of the playoffs depsite having no #2 WR, no pass rush, and a rash of injuries?

True. And did you notice how they are still talking about that 36-0 win? Eventhough we killed them in the 2nd matchup and went farther in the playoffs than they did! WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

except Joe Gibbs wasn't the coach in 2000 was he?

:D

I love it!!! I completely understand their sentiments though, every sports writer this side of the Atlantic has been quoting Revelations in reference to the Redskins cap situation each of the last 5 years and it never happens. Meanwhile other teams with cap troubles do not figure out ways around it like the Danny.

It is great to be a Redskin!!!

It is actually pretty simple to understand. The salary cap is going to increase even more than it has this year. It is going up $7mil next year alone. Teams will have a lot more to spend and the Redskins are spending it. The Giants were supposed to but something is wrong here. Either they aren't going to pay high priced free agents or they are going to announce them all at one time.

I dont understand why anyone can be in shock, we have Joe Gibbs and an owner and Front Office that is 100% behind him. What's so surprising that we address the needs, that the ENTIRE LEAGUE has noticed, that we have. Why is it so shocking that we pick up 2 recievers when EVERYONE knew that we were short at WR with only Moss. Why is it so surprising that we pick up a TE when you can watch film last year and see Rober Royal drop as many balls as he catches. Why is it so amazing that we pick up Archaletta when we have repeatetly said we need some more strength in our secondary. i dont get what is so surprising

']It is actually pretty simple to understand. The salary cap is going to increase even more than it has this year. It is going up $7mil next year alone. Teams will have a lot more to spend and the Redskins are spending it. The Giants were supposed to but something is wrong here. Either they aren't going to pay high priced free agents or they are going to announce them all at one time.

a great comment, sir... snyder correctly bet the future that revenues and cap limits would continue to rise.. he has been proved right and the skins are being rewarded for his foresight...

Well at least some of the Giants posters gave credit and understood the differences between the two FO's.

I'm just satisfied as a Skins fan knowing the owner and coaching staff will try like heck to get the best players available. I'd rather a team take a risk than do nothing at all and miss the boat in free agency.

Archived