Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants fans are in SHOCK at our FA sweep

RollerCoaster

Honestly how could you not be jealous. Especially teams in our division. Our team def. wasnt perfect last year and guts and most of everyone leaving it all on the field made up for some of problems we had. But we identified the problems and went out and signed the best players possible to fill the gaps, while the other teams in our division havent done too much to fix their problems.

We are blessed that Dan Snyder has been a die hard skins fan most of his life. He gets to live every die hard skins fans dream by owning and overseeing the team he loves. Had some group of owners that came from Oregon and just wanted a pro franchise cause they have a ton of money i doubt we would spend like this. If i were owner i would pour my heart, soul, and money into the redskins as im sure most of us would. There is no question that he will do everything possible to win and has proven he can learn from past mistakes. This round of FA signings is leaps and bounds better than 2001. He will only continue to get better with experience. Hail Big Dan!

Nice post. :applause:

The entire NFC East, wait, make that the entire league is jealous of our FA signings. I can't wait to read what that troll pastabelly has to say about these recent additions to our already strong team. I can picture Snyder right now, with a big cigar hanging out of his mouth, silk pajamas on, feet up on some expensive imported furniture, watching his 60in plasma HDTV, and listening to all the media haters completely dumbfounded by the way we have once again not only avoided "salary cap hell" but gone out and gotten just about every FA we wanted. He's gotta have a big smile on his face like all of us do right now - and the utter satisfaction of knowing he was right all along. I have a lot of respect for that man, and to all the haters out there all I can say is...You wish your owner spent like Mr. Snyder does, you wish your owner cared enough about winning to take risks, hell, deep down, you wish Mr. Snyder owned your team, and deeper down, you wish you had the foresight to jump on the Redskin bandwagon long, long ago.

My roommate is a Dallas Fan and he is livid...all he keeps telling me is. "We must be waiting on TO, we must be." I truely hope the cows sign TO, nothing I'd love to see more than Parcells getting an earfull from that maniac...can you imagine him and Meshawn going at it? What a great offseason this has become!

Archived