Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ndukwe Kalu possible pickup?

PuckDallas81

I was looking at the unrestricted free agents on nfl.com and Ndukwe Kalu is on there ,I liked this guy alot when we had him,he was a good pass rusher, I was upset when we let him go , what would you guys think about picking him up?

maybe... maybe him or k lang..... but i think carter is the guy they want because of his youth

Kalu was a good pass rusher at the time he was here but his injuries over the last couple of years have really hurt him. Also as someone said he was a walking 15 yard penalty hot head !!!!! Maybe Gibbs and Co could make a good backup out of him, he might be good depth !!

I dont want this POS, guess no one saw a interview with him last year sometime? Someone asked him about his playing days with the skins....I wont quote him because i cant remember EXACTLY what he said but it was to the effect that he hated it here and was happy he got out of dodge and called us losers. Dont want him, dont NEED him.

I bet you $1.00 by some miracle we get Abrahms from the Jets. This has been a crazy weekend and I don't see it ending yet.

It has been a crazy weekend,I just hope if we do get him we don't give up our second rounder I would really like us to have a little bit of a draft and I really hope we don't give up next year's first round pick hopefully it'll be some kind of deal involving Ramsey

I bet you $1.00 by some miracle we get Abrahms from the Jets. This has been a crazy weekend and I don't see it ending yet.

If you make that bet with all 30k+ (probably more like 50k now) of the members of Extremeskins and lose, you will be a very poor man :)

I dont want this POS, guess no one saw a interview with him last year sometime? Someone asked him about his playing days with the skins....I wont quote him because i cant remember EXACTLY what he said but it was to the effect that he hated it here and was happy he got out of dodge and called us losers. Dont want him, dont NEED him.

It wasn't last year when he said that. It was a few years ago but I do remember he said something like this.

the fact the Eagles don't want him and are avidly shopping for Darren Howard should tell you what you need to know about Kalu at this point. He was always a raw talent, a guy that got by on speed but never developed the football techniques or sophistication to improve himself.

the fact the Eagles don't want him and are avidly shopping for Darren Howard should tell you what you need to know about Kalu at this point. He was always a raw talent, a guy that got by on speed but never developed the football techniques or sophistication to improve himself.

Well said Bulldog. That pretty much sums it up.

Archived