Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN.com About Skins Offense

CPstretch

That's okay, we'll have the greatest show on GRASS on both sides of the ball, offense and defense. Our defense is fun to watch too!

FREE SEAN TAYLOR! Welcome Antaawn and Brandon!

If we are the greastest show on GRASS, I think our offense may be a little sluggish out there... ;)

The article said El will be the #2 WR assuming he made this distinction because his deal is larger than that for Lloyd only. We have 3 great players that can play the slot, maybe 4....we should be deadly.

If it's true that R El commanded a bigger contract, I wonder how Lloyd will feel playing slot after being the #1 WR. Plus, if Patten steps up, we might have a mess at the receiver position. My only hope is that the best man gets the job and that everyone accepts it. That is why I was concerned about Lloyd. He seems to pass the blame when his team lost and will definitely play behind Moss instead of being the go to guy. These changes need to be accepted by Lloyd. I hope Gibbs and Co. can keep this guy in check.

That's okay, we'll have the greatest show on GRASS on both sides of the ball, offense and defense. Our defense is fun to watch too!

FREE SEAN TAYLOR! Welcome Antaawn and Brandon!

Exactly, all we need to do is get Sean Taylor back and we will be one of those very dangerous teams, Im not talking Seattle Seahawk, Pittsburgh Steeler, or Atlanta Falcon dangerous...Im talking New England Patriots and Indianapolis Colts dangerous. Especially if Jason Campbell comes in and absolutely owns it up which I personally, think he will.

Archived