Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Edge visits Arizona ....

gray

Granted they do have some great wideouts and a great young and upcoming defense, but with Warner on his back because the o line cant hold up anybody they will not go anywhere. Warner (though I am a fan of his) is about one big hit away from retirement. Letting Mccown go was a bad move if they don't sign another solid QB !!!!

Granted they do have some great wideouts and a great young and upcoming defense, but with Warner on his back because the o line cant hold up anybody they will not go anywhere. Warner (though I am a fan of his) is about one big hit away from retirement. Letting Mccown go was a bad move if they don't sign another solid QB !!!!

Warner threw to two 1000 yard recievers last year, he cant be that bad. With recievers that good, you dont need a star quarterback to be successful, you just need someone who can throw it in hte vicinity of the reciever, and then just let them go for it.

Personally, I think this is a great move if the cards can pull it off. There offense would be flat out sick. If there defense get better they would actually be a good team. They have a beast safety back there, and if they just put a couple of players around him, believe it or not, they might actually make the playoffs

Archived