Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Adam Archuleta

ChiefPowhatan17

I am glad to see that we are going after a solid SS hitter for our D. Since supposedly talks with Clark are not going well and we don't know if Stoutimire will re-sign we need some safeties. Taylor's trial is coming up and the outcome is uncertain. It is good to see some new talent checking out Redskins Park. Do you guys like Adam? I think he is exactly what Gregg Williams wants. I think that he will fit nicely into GW's D. What are the chances we get him? Is he looking at other teams this week or today? Who would wear #31 him or Rock? Rock use to wear #40 and Adam wore #40 in college. So I guess he could wear #40. Anyway I like this aggressiveness of Gibbs. Let's build toward SB XLI.:logo:

look man i hate the thought of st going to jail and i hate negative talk....Hes not going to jail....lets just be positive.....AA will be a great pick up to PLAY with ST next year....

sry yall the thought just scares me badly

Yeah that would suck if you had to change your name to Taylor21_INT_4_PAROLE.

I do agree though, Taylor isn't going to jail, and with Arch back there with ST they're going to need some type of hard hitting duo nickname.

Archuleta has never impressed me, at all. He cant catch for his life, he doesnt seem like a great cover safety, and I dont think we need another hard hitter at safety. I think we just need some insurance, someone who wont get burned, and if ST screws up, they will be there. I think Ryan Clark is much better then Adam Archuleta, and I dont see why everyone likes him so much. His stats arent impressive, and he doesnt impress me when Ive watched him play. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

I am looking forward to signing Archuleta, though I would still like to keep Ryan Clark also. That would be a nice rotation with Archuleta, Taylor, Clark, and I guess Prioleau (I hope Stoutmire goes). Archuleta would provide us with a more dominant SS and let ST use more of his abilities all over the field.

Archuleta has never impressed me, at all. He cant catch for his life, he doesnt seem like a great cover safety, and I dont think we need another hard hitter at safety. I think we just need some insurance, someone who wont get burned, and if ST screws up, they will be there. I think Ryan Clark is much better then Adam Archuleta, and I dont see why everyone likes him so much. His stats arent impressive, and he doesnt impress me when Ive watched him play. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

Trust Gregg Williams...if we wants the guy, you know he is going to be special in this system.

i kinda agree. According to ESPN.com he they say he has only three career interceptions? I dont know if this is right.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=5467

Guest amaprius

15 sacks doesnt impress me either....

The way he drives people to the ground even less....

the way he gets past O-lines....Who needs that?....

Great at reducing or eliminating YAC..... not wanted on this team....

Lets not upgrade the safety position with some hitters...

Lets get a bunch of finesse type safeties....

or maybe just get someone that cant play worth a lick.....

Where do you get your logic from?

Clark is a nice player and might be able to handle starting this year but AA excels at starting and has done so for a while.

Clark is still a bit of a question mark.

I love Clark but AA is an upgrade whether you accept that or not.

15 sacks doesnt impress me either....

The way he drives people to the ground even less....

the way he gets past O-lines....Who needs that?....

Great at reducing or eliminating YAC..... not wanted on this team....

Lets not upgrade the safety position with some hitters...

Lets get a bunch of finesse type safeties....

or maybe just get someone that cant play worth a lick.....

Where do you get your logic from?

Clark is a nice player and might be able to handle starting this year but AA excels at starting and has done so for a while.

Clark is still a bit of a question mark.

I love Clark but AA is an upgrade whether you accept that or not.

yes sir, good ****... :applause:

The Skins would pick him up to play strong safety anyway. On the majority of plays, he's going to be a run-stopper (though hopefully the RBs never get to him), and he'll probably blitz a lot. He won't have to step up and cover as much as Taylor. I think this would be an important pickup because of our lack of a scary pass rush last year. The D-Line had their moments, but not enough of them. I loved to see the interior getting their hands up and knocking down passes, but I would have rather seen the quarterback on his back with the ball bouncing the other direction. If the Skins can manage to sign Carter and Archuleta, I think they'll have that scary type pass rush they've lacked for so long.

Archived