Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I wonder how Dallas are feeling....

Sherlock Holmes

HAHA.....Having fun in FA are they??

Not as much fun as we'll be when we AGGRESSIVELY sign Randle El, Lloyd (biggest aquisition in my opinion), Archuleta, and a DE!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Have TO if you want Dallas, watch him destroy your locker room!

they have a lot of money to spend and jerrah is going to spend it..

HAHA.....Having fun in FA are they??

Not as much fun as we'll be when we AGGRESSIVELY sign Randle El, Lloyd (biggest aquisition in my opinion), Archuleta, and a DE!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Have TO if you want Dallas, watch him destroy your locker room!

even better if we sign dan campbell

We're having fun.

Lots of money and lots of players available.

A nice combination.

I think everyone in the NFL is happy right now.

Its great isnt it?

See guys? The offseason isnt that bad! And we've got the draft to look foward to. And although we might not have a first (I think even if we do trade lloyd for a third this year we will get a fourth for Ramsey) and a third, we still have the second pick to add depth to the O-Line, D-Line, or punting unit.

Its great isnt it?

See guys? The offseason isnt that bad! And we've got the draft to look foward to. And although we might not have a first (I think even if we do trade lloyd for a third this year we will get a fourth for Ramsey) and a third, we still have the second pick to add depth to the O-Line, D-Line, or punting unit.

Very valid point. If my memory serves me right, didn't Gibbs and co. say they were going to do most of the acquisitions through free agency? If they do so, a third rounder won't really be necessary...

Its great isnt it?

if it all unfolds like it sounds like right now.

We can get Lloyd for a 3rd rounder this year and 4th next year (is that right?)

We trade Ramsey for a 5th this year and up to a 3rd Rounder next year(should he play enough with the Jets)

The way I see it is we're pretty much trading Patrick Ramsey for Brandon Lloyd. The picks just swap around a bit.

Guest ComebackKing

Dallas is going for TO just you watch. They will get the last laugh like they usually do in the offseason but we can own em again on the field.

Dallas is going for TO just you watch. They will get the last laugh like they usually do in the offseason but we can own em again on the field.

If God smiles in our direction today Dallas WILL sign TO (AKA "TeamKilla")

We can watch them unravel faster than Philly! Can you see the respect TO will show Bledsoe??! HA HA HA :nutkick:

If God smiles in our direction today Dallas WILL sign TO (AKA "TeamKilla")

We can watch them unravel faster than Philly! Can you see the respect TO will show Bledsoe??! HA HA HA :nutkick:

How can the girlz sign TO after he disrespected the star in that 9er game.

Not once, but twice. Emmitt had to knock him on his arse after the second

time :laugh: :dallasuck

Not too concerned if Dallas gets TO. If we add the players that we are thought to be pursuing we should be fine. HTTR! :dallasuck

Archived