Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The ultimate Redskin Jersey Jinx

PatFischer37

my cousin, who shall remain unnamed to protect him from any harm, buys at least one skins jersey in the off season to continue his fantatism of the skins to last him through to training camp.

The last 6 years, these are the jerseys

'99 - Brad Johnson

'00 - Deon Sanders

'01 - Bruce Smith

'02 - Stephen Davis

'03 - Patrick Ramsey

'04 - Antonio Pierce

'05 - Lavar Arrington

I need an intervention from all skins fans to get my cousin to start buying throwback jerseys of Sonny, Billy, Riggo, etc...at least they arent playing any more. How can I stop this man from jinxing yet another Redskin

HELP!

my cousin, who shall remain unnamed to protect him from any harm, buys at least one skins jersey in the off season to continue his fantatism of the skins to last him through to training camp.

'99 - Brad Johnson

'00 - Deon Sanders

'01 - Bruce Smith

'02 - Stephen Davis

'03 - Patrick Ramsey

'04 - Antonio Pierce

'05 - Lavar Arrington

I need an intervention from all skins fans to get my cousin to start buying throwback jerseys of Sonny, Billy, Riggo, etc...at least they arent playing any more. How can I stop this man from jinxing yet another Redskin

HELP!

Where exactly did your cousin get a Pierce jersey from?

I have a buddy with a similar problem jinxing jerseys. His closet includes jerseys of:

Steven Davis

Champ Bailey (owned for 3 months before champ was traded)

Terry Allen

Brad Johnson

Patrick Ramsey (bought 1 year ago in the offseason)

And the crown jewel of his collection (no s***)...

An authentic Heath Shuler jersey.

The only bright point as far as he is concerned is that you can always take the name plate off the back and put a new name on it.

Sometime this off season, my old Bailey jersey is getting re-christened "SPRINGS" thereby saving as much money as possible. I wonder who the next 56 will be?

Further, we need to be advised every time he buys a new jersey so we can start preparing to replace that player.:silly:

I wonder who the next 56 will be?

SO many skins fans will now have this problem with their LaVar jerseys now becoming outdated. I would say Lemar Marshall should take over the 56. I think he has played so well he deserves it more than anyone.

By the way Head 2 Head is the best store for any jersey football, basketball, Hockey, it don't matter Head 2 Head is where it is at.

Is this some sort of contractual obligation your filling so you can return your Lavar jersey? :laugh: Just joking.

Pat, tell your cousin to stay away from the Jon Jansen jersey, please. :D

My Younger Brother (14) has only had a champ jersey (which he got at the beggining of the season before champ was traded so he had it for like 3 mos) and then I told him to get an Arrington Jersey cause he had just signed the big extension so I figured he was a skin for life.

He's in danger of going down this road, I don't know what to tell him to get next....I want to say something like Portis (which I have) Moss, or Cooley, is, god willing, a safe choice, but I don't want to jinx those guys. Maybe he should try to find an Ade Jimoh jersey, then if his jinx ends and Jimoh does good (HAHA) we win, and if Jimoh sucks and leaves, we win.

What do you guys think?

Get him to buy a jersey that says SNYDER (as for Dan Snyder), one of two things will happen:

1) The Danny isn't going anywhere anytime soon.....Jinx broken.

2) The Danny sells the Redskins and about 50% (probably more right now since Lavar has been released and ticket increases) of the ESers here will probably make a shrine to him.

:)

Head 2 Head is the best store for any jersey football, basketball, Hockey, it don't matter Head 2 Head is where it is at.

Damn son you working for an AD Agency? :laugh: (I agree that its ONE of the best...)

On topic of Jerseys, I have an Authentic Clinton Jersey and hope he stays here along time....my next authentic will be _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. (You guess...fill in the blanks....:silly: )

Damn son you working for an AD Agency? :laugh: (I agree that its ONE of the best...)

On topic of Jerseys, I have an Authentic Clinton Jersey and hope he stays here along time....my next authentic will be _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. (You guess...fill in the blanks....:silly: )

Washington? Did I get it right? Do I win a prize? :D That's actually a good idea. If he leaves, you can always say it stands for Washington DC. Some people may buy that. :cool:

im still rockin' my westbrook jersey lol just playing but its still in the closet

:laugh: That's funny, I still have a Westbrook jersey, too. It's one of those cheap JCPenny ones though, where the numbers are painted on with some strange substance. It's chipping and looks all crappy. I just haven't taken the time to take a torch to it yet.

'99 - Brad Johnson

'00 - Deon Sanders

'01 - Bruce Smith

'02 - Stephen Davis

'03 - Patrick Ramsey

'04 - Antonio Pierce

'05 - Lavar Arrington

HELP!

I've got the same jinx, B. Johnson, Davis, Ramsey, Arrington, Bailey, all Christmas presents from family, I told them to stop buying me jerseys because every time they di the player leaves.

Archived