Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

#1SkinsFan's Sig Shop (CLOSED UNTIL I FINISH CURRENT SIGS)

I would disagree about paint shop pro. It may be a a lot different than PS, but it is a good program.

Just a friendly reminder, that while people are adding in text to give you props, that you still need to stick within the guidlines of this board which is 550X200 graphic, or lines of text, not both, and certainly not a line of text two lines below the signature.

I might suggest if you want props, you sign your work, and not add a line of text.

Thanks for keeping it real.

Chewy

Just to add to this,you guys need your OWN hosting service. You've drained #1's Photobucket bandwidth. Go open your own photobucket accounts.

Guest santana4prez
guys, i cant host anymore photbucket sigs until next month. So please use the link i give you and open your own photobucket account, or imageshack account and put it there so i dont have to take up so much space.

Thanks.

I moved my sig to my photobucket account so you can free that space up on urs if you need too.

Thanks again for the sig.

*UPDATED SIG ORDER LIST*

Order

1.) LegionofDoom

2.) SkinsPhan

3.) Football Guy 2677

4.) Mr.Pinstripe

5.) Makaveli R.I.P

• GoSkinsGo (DONE)
  • TheRealJBird (DONE)
  • Stophovr6 (DONE)
  • Wvufootball1976 (DONE)
  • Santana4Prez (DONE)
  • IM A REDSKIN FAN (DONE)

Requested sigs will be done soon. Give me some time.

Pz.

Looks good man, but I really like the Speed Demon one you are using now. Good job on that. Would be cool to update it with real pictures once they come out.

I'm gonna do that. It'll look really cool. Good idea man.

BTW your sig should be done in a few days. Don't worry.

Archived