Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

#1SkinsFan's Sig Shop (CLOSED UNTIL I FINISH CURRENT SIGS)

I'm gonna do that. It'll look really cool. Good idea man.

BTW your sig should be done in a few days. Don't worry.

Heh, not worried, willing to wait awhile for the sigs you do, good work. Plus you are doing it for free, major props man. I just like to pop in every once and awhile and check out the other sigs you have done or just finished.

• 4 weeks later...

#1 skinsfan ur a beast love ur work all of them i was wondering if you could hook me up with a portis sig of him featured as a porterhouse steak but you can still see him sorta like a effect of a steak around portis or like he is inside the steak while he is draggin a dallas player a giants player and a philly player into the endzone have them hangin onto the part of the steak gettin drug on the ground have portis in the throwback retro unis from 2002 would be hot also can you put the backround like its inside a grill? thanks alot

#1 skinsfan ur a beast love ur work all of them i was wondering if you could hook me up with a portis sig of him featured as a porterhouse steak but you can still see him sorta like a effect of a steak around portis or like he is inside the steak while he is draggin a dallas player a giants player and a philly player into the endzone have them hangin onto the part of the steak gettin drug on the ground have portis in the throwback retro unis from 2002 would be hot also can you put the backround like its inside a grill? thanks alot

I've been real jammed up with work lately which is why i havent done a sig in a couple of weeks. But i might be able to get it done, once i have some more time. It might take a while but i may have it so just wait.

Thanks.

pz.

no prob. i understand i'll wait when ever i really apperciate this thanks

I've been real jammed up with work lately which is why i havent done a sig in a couple of weeks. But i might be able to get it done, once i have some more time. It might take a while but i may have it so just wait.

Thanks.

pz.

Archived