Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

#1SkinsFan's Sig Shop (CLOSED UNTIL I FINISH CURRENT SIGS)

Hey guys i'm openin up a shop to make sigs for anyone who wants one. Request what you want, and i'll whip it up for you. If the thread gets crwoded, it may take a while to get too all of the sigs. So just wait and i'll get it to you soon enough! Request away!

Heres some of my work.

McNabbCunninghamsig3.jpg

tytenewportissiggg.jpg

MyCreatedSkinsWallpaper.jpg

Jason-Campbell-sig.gif

updated 3/6/06

DefendersofDCsiggy3.jpg

Hi, I was wondering if you could make me a sig with the following pictures...

I was thinking of having it say "cowboy killers" in the middle. And obviously make it look cool like the other ones ... crop away! thanks

_B1P9002PG.jpg

player_s_moss.jpg

Thanks again.

Stophovr6

Order

1.) GoSkinsGo (DONE)

2.) TheRealJBird (DONE)

3.) Stophovr6 (DONE)

4.) Wvufootball1976 (DONE)

5.) LegionofDoom

6.) SkinsPhan

7.) Santana4Prez (DONE)

8.) IM A REDSKIN FAN

9.) Football Guy 2677

Requested sigs will be done soon. Give me some time.

Pz.

#1SkinsFan - Since you are open for business.....how bout Sean Taylor and Marcus Washington making bonecrushing hits with the capitol and Skins logo in the background and make my username luminate like the Jason Campbell sig you made...you got good talent get creatve with it...Thanks.....

I would disagree about paint shop pro. It may be a a lot different than PS, but it is a good program.

Just a friendly reminder, that while people are adding in text to give you props, that you still need to stick within the guidlines of this board which is 550X200 graphic, or lines of text, not both, and certainly not a line of text two lines below the signature.

I might suggest if you want props, you sign your work, and not add a line of text.

Thanks for keeping it real.

Chewy

I would disagree about paint shop pro. It may be a a lot different than PS, but it is a good program.

Just a friendly reminder, that while people are adding in text to give you props, that you still need to stick within the guidlines of this board which is 550X200 graphic, or lines of text, not both, and certainly not a line of text two lines below the signature.

I might suggest if you want props, you sign your work, and not add a line of text.

Thanks for keeping it real.

Chewy

ok, i'll start signing my work then. LOL

Guest santana4prez

Can you hook me up with a sig of Santana Moss with his helmet and uniform on in front of a presidental podium with my name santana4prez . If you could that would be sweet.

I also want to say I like your work , classic stuff.

Thanks again, HTTR

Can you hook me up with a sig of Santana Moss with his helmet and uniform on in front of a presidental podium with my name santana4prez . If you could that would be sweet.

I also want to say I like your work , classic stuff.

Thanks again, HTTR

got it. Should be done soon.

pz.

Can you make one with the Redskin symbol in the middle with a picture of moss on the right and Taylor on the left?

Use this picture for moss: moss47bu.jpg

And this one for Taylor:

20041029-114629-5843.jpg

Do not care what background you use other then having a large Redskins symbol in the middle. Thanks whenever you can get around to it.

hey santana4prez

i was wondering if you could make me somethin with Tupac wearin some kind of redskins memo. (something like a jersey, hat, etc.) and have it saying MakaveliRIP

i know your busy but please try to make this for me

thanks a lot

I thinks you want to ask #1Skinsfan....

P.S. Is mine almost ready dude?

Archived