Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Much Will Our Defense Suffer Losing #56?

d0ublestr0ker0ll

Liquid in a chicken pot pie  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Liquid in a chicken pot pie

• Broth
    • Gravy

I stated the same thing when he did it in 3 threads...I think he's mad because he has to make a new sig now :laugh:

And as far as a 22 year old thinking I would change my sig, thanx for the laugh and ask mom to let ya use her car more often to get out hehe. :laugh:

So really, LA helped us to be 4-4 as a starter. It could be argued that he was a factor in the 52 point shellacking of the 9ers, a game in which he didn't start (I have a suspicion that they included those stats in the "games started" column). I'm not trying to say he wasn't a factor, just that those stats are a little misleading...:2cents:

Yeah, kind of thought so. Actually, I think this defense works with or without Lavar considering the disipline required to make it effective.

Im not here to argue with you or anyone Jay, I see a question about LA or our D and i give my oppinion to it. Yes they do come down to 1 thing, I really hope we make up for what we lost and really hope we can live up to what we all are hoping for this year, which is to rule the NFC and have home field advantage.

I think we can all agree on that!

Now I hear were still over the cap and not sure what the punishment is, if we can draft or even pick up some extra players. I just want another good season and even better then last years cause it felt great finaly getting back to the playoffs instead of just hoping. sorry for venting on ya but ya have to remember, many people here just dont vent over football alone brotha, its just a good way of getting other painful things out with out spreading your life across the internet.

We won't really know anything until tonight, after the Owners have met. They will either accept or reject the latest offer from the player's union, and we'll either have 110 million to spend or 94.5 million. In the latter scenario, things will be tighter, but we'll be under. All the restructures are going to ensure that. In the former scenario, we're going to be golden, and can expect a couple big free-agent signings.

As far as fines, I don't think we'll see them, but I'm confused over that as well. I've heard several different versions of the penalties a team faces if over the cap...not sure which one to believe. :whoknows:

In my opinion the only way it hurts us is if LA goes to another East team. We helped our cap situation with his release and that will probably help improve other areas of the team in the long run.

Hey i loved the guy, but the D did just fine without him...

This won't hurt our D at all. Lavar made very few big plays over the last 2 years. The D didn't miss a beat without him, and that was with a wretched Holdman playing.

4.4 million back in cap space and even more saved in the future. We may even be able to add some key players DB,DL this year with that money, and definitely next season.

Archived