Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey i wanna know who's going to watch the World Cup

justin_totti10

Maybe...I'm not a huge soccer fan. Too slow for me. I remember the last World Cup where the US made it pretty far...a group of guys from my rugby team went to the bar at some god-awful time in the morning (it was like 4 or 5 am) to watch and got plastered by 8am. I can't even remember who they played. :)

italian/american my father was a huge fan

do you root for the us as a 2nd team?

if so, you probably didn't like the pairings.

jrock, that could've been any of their games, but if it was after they advanced, it was probably mexico. for some reason i think the germany game was at a decent hour.

Team USA all the way, baby!

LOL, Can't wait. Don't watch much soccer, msot of the time, but the I always catch the US team when I can.

When does it start anyway?

I had a lot of fun staying late or getting up early to watch the games last time. I was so pumped after they beat Mexico...what a thrill.

LOL.

I can't imagine how great it would be if the US beat the world at their own game.

:evil:

As tough a group we drew, the Italians and Czechs are just as nervous playing us as we are playing them. WE HAVE A TEAM!! And we're going to make some noise.

I'm deciding whether or not to go to Europe during World Cup. It would make everything more expensive and hectic but it would be fun.

I can't imagine how great it would be if the US beat the world at their own game.

:evil:

As tough a group we drew, the Italians and Czechs are just as nervous playing us as we are playing them. WE HAVE A TEAM!! And we're going to make some noise.

I'm deciding whether or not to go to Europe during World Cup. It would make everything more expensive and hectic but it would be fun.

go dude. if you have the opportunity, do it.

I would go if the World Cup did not have some crazy system for distributing tickets this year

You have to show your PASSPORT along with your ticket before getting into a stadium. I assume to cut down on scalping

This was really the one chance I had to go while young and when it was in Europe. Oh well :(

I love the World Cup, I remember watching my first in 1994. I was in 4th grade then, and I played soccer 3 times a year, Fall, Spring, and indoor soccer.

I am all about the USA. We have a pretty decent team this year,and hopefully can do as well as we did last time.

I am pumped for the World Cup this year. Last World Cup, I set my alarm and tried to watch every game live that I could. I didn't miss many games that they showed on TV. US should have beaten Germany last time. They played better and got screwed by a no call hand ball that was going into the goal. I am going to try to watch as many games this year as I can. I watched the drawing for the World Cup and was a little disappointed at the group US got into. By the way, does anyone else think that Mexico shouldn't have been one of the 1 seeds?

I can't imagine how great it would be if the US beat the world at their own game. :evil:

its your game toooo

Archived