Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey i wanna know who's going to watch the World Cup

justin_totti10

i'll watch it for sure....last World Cup was a blast....went to RFK to watch the German game... ..before that, watched USA beat Mexico with a room full of Mexicans.....my fater-in-law and I were the only two Americans (6from Mexico).........ALL left after we scored our 2nd goal........yelling GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL in front of DIEHARD soccer fans was right up there with singing Hail To The Redskins (maybe not, but close)

CLASSIC!!!!

i cant wait for the World Cup! i'll be rooting for the Netherlands but i think Argentina has a really good team and that matchup(with the Netherlands) should be amazing. Germany has too young of a team but maybe Ballack can lead them to the final. Italy is good but they better get Totti back before the World Cup starts. too bad Cameroon didn't make it this year i usually root for them since my country's team never makes it and because Eto'o is one of my favorite players and i like their jerseys! im also interested in watching how young football stars (otherwise known as "soccer" in only one place in the world- the U.S.) such as Chrisitiano Ronaldo, Robinho, and Lionel Messi. Wooh. sorry for the rant i just have no one to seriously talk to about football (sorry "soccer") here.

Archived