Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mort: CBA negotiations resume!!!

21KillzCowboys

ahhhh awesome. hopefully something gets done soon! I don't want more of this prolonged craziness of me constantly refreshing this board to see if someone gets cut or not.

alas, sanity for a few days.

Agrred....I dont remember the last time I have visited this site so much! HTTR

Yep a deal is going to get done. I should have seen this as soon as Upshaw didn't make good on the threat to de-value NFLPA.

I hope Lenny chokes on his pasta when the cap is 100+ and we are FINE. Sucka!

Two things, it aint done yet brutha, never underestimate the ability of grown men to act like babies and have you seen Lenny P lately? He looks deathly ill and weighs like a buck fifty. Or atleast that is what the Junkies where talking about this morning. :cheers:

I said it in Bubba's thread and I'll say it again.

It was quiet...too quiet.

Something tells me Mr. Snyder had a little insider info which is why we hadn't cut anyone so late into the day.

I think Snyder just knows he is the big body that can bully his way into being implemented...

5:13pm

Mort on ESPNNEWS just said that CBA negotiations have resumed on Thursday afternoon. That is why free agency has been delayed until Monday at 12:01am and the cut deadline has been moved to 6pm Sunday!

This has got to mean that the CBA will go through!

This I hope will be the end, and they put this puppy to rest,very good news though

Well, it looks like I'm back on suicide watch again. If this thing gets done I might not be able to bear living anymore.

Well, looking at the brighter side, you couldn't have had much time left anyway - with your head in that position...

Well, looking at the brighter side, you couldn't have had much time left anyway - with your head in that position...

I'm not seeing this as anything humorous. There are three different loaded firearms within reach of me as I type this. Any and all of which would be more than capable of ending my wretched existance if Daniel Snyder and the other owners are stupid enough to extend the device of their own demise (the CBA).

Archived