Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mort: CBA negotiations resume!!!

21KillzCowboys

5:13pm

Mort on ESPNNEWS just said that CBA negotiations have resumed on Thursday afternoon. That is why free agency has been delayed until Monday at 12:01am and the cut deadline has been moved to 6pm Sunday!

This has got to mean that the CBA will go through!

Dam Mort is jumping to CBS now :laugh: :laugh:

5:13pm

Mort on ESPNNEWS just said that CBA negotiations have resumed on Thursday afternoon. That is why free agency has been delayed until Monday at 12:01am and the cut deadline has been moved to 6pm Sunday!

This has got to mean that the CBA will go through!

So are negotiations going on now?

Yep a deal is going to get done. I should have seen this as soon as Upshaw didn't make good on the threat to de-value NFLPA.

I hope Lenny chokes on his pasta when the cap is 100+ and we are FINE. Sucka!

This is a good point. Why did other teams cut their players so quickly? Were they going to be cut anyway? It seems to me teams would just announce their lists of cuts one minute before the deadline strikes.

Thats exactly what I'm wondering as well because all of these cuts came from teams that were going to be over the cap even with a CBA extension. I'm a little surprised at how the Dolphins pretty much cut their entire secondary. It also makes me wonder why we didn't cut anyone or for that matter why the Raiders haven't done anything yet either.

Archived