Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is the funniest movie you can think of?

Zguy28

The one that comes to mind is when the two gym teachers and Ms. Balbricker were in the Principals office and they were laughing so hard that you couldn't help but to laugh with them.

That scene was hilarious. I was dying laughing. There was also that scene when the gym teacher takes to girl gym teacher to the storage room and she is moaning so loud that everyone in the gym can hear it.

That scene was hilarious. I was dying laughing. There was also that scene when the gym teacher takes to girl gym teacher to the storage room and she is moaning so loud that everyone in the gym can hear it.

Yep. That was a classic. How about when the guys put a snake in the pipes and it crawled up inside the toilet Balbricker was using and she ran out screaming and ran across the gym with her shorts around her ankles.

I swear that whole cast was high the way they were laughing throughout the movie.

One not mentioned yet: Stripes. Oddly enough it was forgotten in the war movie thread too.

Don't know if i saw the Blues Brothers mentioned either, and one that continually gets forgot - Ghostbusters.

"Vekman, where do those stairs lead?"

"They go up."

watch Anchorman again...... I thought the same thing the first time I saw it too..... now me and my buddies quote the whole movie we think it's so funny.....

Exactly... we do the same thing....

Baxter you know I don't speak Spanish.... Whats that you pooped in the refridgerator... you ate a whole wheel of cheese.. gees im not even mad Im impressed.

Dirty Work is one that hasn't been mentioned yet. Since most of mine are already taken, I had mention one that makes me laugh everytime I watch it. I think Dirty Work is absolutely hilarious. I like Norm MacDonald's type of humor. There are a lot of funny one liners in this movie.

That was a funny movie, not sure I'd rate it near the top though.

Porky's brought tears to my eyes. There were so many scenes where the actors seemed to be genuinely cracking up, but they kept the cameras rolling. The one that comes to mind is when the two gym teachers and Ms. Balbricker were in the Principals office and they were laughing so hard that you couldn't help but to laugh with them.

I saw that the other say...that was hilarious, though it did seem a bit overdone at times.

Archived