Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you breast man or a butt man?

Kansas_SkinsFan

It's all sliding scale and there are like 3. You ever build a player in a sports video game where the other points decrease the more you put in one area?

Yeah so butt, boobs, face, overall steez--so maybe four.

A girl who has a beautiful grill can overcome lesser endowments in those areas. Or a girl who is decent overall but has big (and nice, not fake or bizarro world ones) boobs can overcome. A barely passable girl (grill and overall) with a great butt and NO boobs? Naw...never that, duke. Never.

It's all sliding scale and there are like 3. You ever build a player in a sports video game where the other points decrease the more you put in one area?

Yeah so butt, boobs, face, overall steez--so maybe four.

A girl who has a beautiful grill can overcome lesser endowments in those areas. Or a girl who is decent overall but has big (and nice, not fake or bizarro world ones) boobs can overcome. A barely passable girl (grill and overall) with a great butt and NO boobs? Naw...never that, duke. Never.

I was thinking something along those general lines of their being a scale and all, I would also add face in there too, because I think that can make up for other deficiencies.

I was thinking something along those general lines of their being a scale and all, I would also add face in there too, because I think that can make up for other deficiencies.

If you look closely, I did include face :)

Seriously, my tastes may be broader than some cats here as to what a 'passable' grill is, but it definitely factors in. I mean, you have to be seen in public with the girl. :laugh:

If you look closely, I did include face :)

Seriously, my tastes may be broader than some cats here as to what a 'passable' grill is, but it definitely factors in. I mean, you have to be seen in public with the girl. :laugh:

I must have missed it... :laugh:

(Actually, I Was looking to see if you had mentioned it, too...lol)

as long as they're in proportion, excluding or course obesity :laugh:

I could (past tense here :D) go for a very thin girl with very little of either,

or extra helpings of both provided the ratio is right, but in the interest of healthy children everywhere I think all women should have a nice rack.

I'll let Sir Mix A Lot answer for me.......

I like big butts and I can not lie

You other brothers can't deny

That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist

And a round thing in your face

You get sprung, wanna pull out your tough

'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed

Deep in the jeans she's wearing

I'm hooked and I can't stop staring

Oh baby, I wanna get wit'cha

I'm surprised and appalled by this...

3 pages and not one person asking for picture examples....you guys dissappoint me.

so I need some visual examples to make an accurate assessment.

(BTW, I like it all...I just love women in general...everything about them)

I'm surprised and appalled by this...

3 pages and not one person asking for picture examples....you guys dissappoint me.

so I need some visual examples to make an accurate assessment.

(BTW, I like it all...I just love women in general...everything about them)

:applause:

Yeah where are those pictures at???

Archived