Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Director Who Films Your Life Test

steveo21

Mel Brooks

Your film will be 46% romantic, 52% comedy, 28% complex plot, and a $ 30 million budget.

You're a busy and hilarious kind of person, not terribly romantic, and you seem to fit in with everyone around you. Mel's filmography: The Producers, Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Spaceballs, High Anxiety, Dracula: Dead and Loving It, To Be or Not To Be. Your film will be hilarious, and probably have a few ascerbic digs at Nazi Germany -- Mel's signature. You should insist that he play your grandfather and that Carl Reiner play your other grandfather and that they do their 2,000 Year Old Man routine.

Nice......

Francis Ford Coppola

Your film will be 60% romantic, 33% comedy, 36% complex plot, and a $ 41 million budget.

Filmography: The Conversation, The Godfather (and Pt. 2 and Pt. 3), Apocolypse Now, Peggy Sue Got Married, Jack, etc. He notoriously went WAY overbudget with Apocolypse Now which sort of maimed his career since. He's been doing a lot of small films lately which may give your life story an inside track. A high-budget simple romantic drama is best in the hands of this modern master filmmaker.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 78% on action-romance

You scored higher than 52% on humor

You scored higher than 38% on complexity

You scored higher than 71% on budget

James L. Brooks

Your film will be 59% romantic, 38% comedy, 50% complex plot, and a $ 41 million budget.

Filmography: Terms of Endearment, Spanglish, As Good As It Gets, Broadcast News, etc. He also is responsible for bringing The Simpsons to TV (from when he produced The Tracy Ullman Show). It's likely that the audience will cry if Jimmy makes your film. In fact, the Simpsons writing team gave the name "Jimmies" to those sweet, tender, loving moments that end some Simpsons episodes. Also, that's he who says, "How about some sponge cake? With a brandy glaze! Muwahaha!"

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 64% on action-romance

You scored higher than 72% on humor

You scored higher than 82% on complexity

You scored higher than 65% on budget

Woody Allen :puke: incestuous pedophile

Your film will be 56% romantic, 39% comedy, 35% complex plot, and a $ 38 million budget.

Be prepared to have your life story shot entirely in New York City -- though lately Woody's been loving shooting in London. Also, your music soundtrack is all jazz from before 1949. Filmography: Annie Hall, Manhattan, Stardust Memories, Everyone Says I Love You, etc. Woody has released one film per year consistently for the past 35 years. For the past 15 years he's been trying to make films like his older, funnier ones, just like characters in his Stardust Memories film suggest throughout. Regardless of his personal life, his films are American classics.

Egads. :paranoid: ;)

Quentin Tarantino

Your film will be 49% romantic, 32% comedy, 44% complex plot, and a $ 41 million budget.

Wow! What a life you have led thus far! Action-packed, anti-social with probably dark humor. Quentin hasn't really made many films, but each successive one is a bigger and grander project ... and more violent. Karate CHOP! Your life story will probably star Michael Madsen, Uma Thurman, or some TV or movie star from the 1980s for which your film will be the comeback -- let's say Emilio Estevez. Maybe. Now that the QT is dating Sofia Coppola, maybe he'll get some tips about putting some lump-in-the-throat romantic moments in his films. Quentin's short directing resume includes Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, and Kill Bill Vols. 1 & 2.

My life will be directed by Kevin Smith. Apparently I talk about alot of naughty things, but I never really do anything.

Hopefully by the time I'm 30 my life will be less boring in the future. I'm in the eye of my life's strorm. The way I envision my life going, by the time it's over David Lynch will be the perfect director.

Eh, I always don't understand some of his work, but that goes the same for my life at times. :-)

David Lynch

Your film will be 48% romantic, 39% comedy, 38% complex plot, and a $ 35 million budget.

We apologize now. Future generations will view your life story by David Lynch and not know what the hell just happened. A lot of events occur around you, but you seem to be involved in all the wrong ways. Even you probably think your life is WEIRD. Why does that bald lady insist on sitting on that basketball she carries inside that milk crate? Robert Blake will play your grandfather, and Kyle MacLachlan will play your dad.

Alfred Hitch****

Your film will be 45% romantic, 43% comedy, 38% complex plot, and a $ 46 million budget.

One of the best film directors EVER to exist. Your life must be something special if we're going to dig up Hitch to direct the film version. His films are studies of masterful technique and visual storytelling. He also has six distinct signatures he puts in each of his films, one of them being his fleeting cameo walk-by appearance. I think another one is that the leading man is always wrongly persecuted for something he didn't do, and the leading lady is usually a blonde. He made many more films than just The Birds and Psycho. PLEASE go rent, buy, or view North By Northwest or Vertigo!

Archived