Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

He's had lots of time to contemplate.

It took you 8 months to realize that?

Anyway, today has thoroughly sucked.

Welcome back, Apotheocop. And why did today suck?

I just finished a big History paper, so I personally have lifted a heavy load from my shoulders.

That's a bummer now. I've been dating my girlfriend for over 6 months now. She's certainly not a *****, but she's very anal about a lot of things that I could care less about. It's a good relationship though.

I win, then. I love having to not deal with a crazy, anal, emo, and or flat out ***** like you two :laugh:

Why did your day suck EA?
Welcome back, Apotheocop. And why did today suck?

I just finished a big History paper, so I personally have lifted a heavy load from my shoulders.

My 3 hour lab ended up taking 5 hours... I walked to get back to my dorm and grab some food for a half hour and by the end of that walk I had a massive headache and wanted to gouge my eyes out (allergy thing)... then spent the next two to three hours writhing on my bed in misery :(

But its all good, advil kicked in and now I'm back in action

:kungfu::cop::kungfu:

My 3 hour lab ended up taking 5 hours... I walked to get back to my dorm and grab some food for a half hour and by the end of that walk I had a massive headache and wanted to gouge my eyes out (allergy thing)... then spent the next two to three hours writhing on my bed in misery :(

But its all good, advil kicked in and now I'm back in action

:kungfu::cop::kungfu:

If you don't mind me asking, what school do you go to?

See: Location, Brandon Lloyd.

You wear it on your head? :(

I don't remember where Brandon Lloyd went to school. Was it...Illinois?

Well i've been told by an unnamed source that MeetST won't be posting anymore because she is in quite a post count pickle...

My excuse? Eh i'm feelin lazy and brain dead, maybe i'll post here and there in here but who knows

His only reason for posting here in the first place was to follow MoleST around anyway. :silly:

His only reason for posting here in the first place was to follow MoleST around anyway. :silly:

You got it all wrong, it's the other way around broseph :laugh:

I'm feeling kinda useless right now, that's why i'm not lightin it up in here right now, but you know what really grinds my gears? Those Red Roof Inn commericals....**** those commercials, seriously

Archived