Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I don't understand why everyone thinks I have a girlfriend. We are broken up.

Must have been pretty recent then. If so, sorry man.

Was under the impression you were dating someone because you referred to her as...well..."your girlfriend" in a few fairly recent posts of yours.

Was under the impression you were dating someone because you referred to her as...well..."your girlfriend" in a few fairly recent posts of yours.

Too late. I've already got the tub running and the toaster on the ledge.

Yeah man, I feel for ya.

Yeah. During the Final Four. We dated for 8 months. That was long enough to realize she was a *****. To put it lightly.

:laugh: :laugh: u have funny ways of ending ur life....

i should stop posting...almost at the 3000 mark....eh....how annoying

He's had lots of time to contemplate.

Yeah. During the Final Four. We dated for 8 months. That was long enough to realize she was a *****. To put it lightly.

It took you 8 months to realize that?

Anyway, today has thoroughly sucked.

That's a bummer now. I've been dating my girlfriend for over 6 months now. She's certainly not a *****, but she's very anal about a lot of things that I could care less about. It's a good relationship though. Take that toaster off the ledge though...we can come up with something more emo than that.

Plus, now you have a shot with either meetST or georgiaredskin!

That's a bummer now. I've been dating my girlfriend for over 6 months now. She's certainly not a *****, but she's very anal about a lot of things that I could care less about. It's a good relationship though. Take that toaster off the ledge though...we can come up with something more emo than that.

what could possibly be more emo????

EA: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145477&page=109&pp=15

read on...

I would be the envy of ES if meetST or georgia fell in love with me. :laugh:

Archived