Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Women that smoke are a huge turnoff.

Maybe for you...

Frankly I see it as "Sweet a chick that won't make me do something I don't want to do" (Quitting... At least not now)

It's actually about +.3 on the 1-10 hotness scale...

^^ Never said I still wouldn't :hump: a hot chic that smoked. But they definitely wouldn't be a keeper.

^^ Never said I still wouldn't only have a one night stand with a chic that smoked. But they definitely might be a keeper.

BTW do you know of any bars that are looking for bartenders?

My boss went up to one of my tables the other day and said "Sorry you have to look at this ugly ass mother ****er" because I'm the only male bartender at my place and I was the only bartender working that day.... (IIRC, you live in my neck of the woods)

My boss went up to one of my tables the other day and said "Sorry you have to look at this ugly ass mother ****er" because I'm the only male bartender at my place and I was the only bartender working that day.... (IIRC, you live in my neck of the woods)

Didn't you post this story before ?

^^ Never said I still wouldn't only have a one night stand with a chic that smoked. But they definitely might be a keeper.

Nah, I don't live in your area.

But your boss sounds like a real douche. I wouldn't put up with that crap. I would let him know real quick that wasn't cool. Good luck with finding a new job though.

Why definitely not ?

I guess this is addressed to me? I could only take so much of a girl that smoked. 1. Its really bad for your health, and the health of others. 2. It costs too damn much. 3. Its disgusting. About the only redeeming quality that I can think of, is probably 95% of chics that smoke, put out.:pfft:

I guess this is addressed to me? I could only take so much of a girl that smoked. 1. Its really bad for your health, and the health of others. 2. It costs too damn much. 3. Its disgusting. About the only redeeming quality that I think of, is probably 95% of chics that smoke, put out.:pfft: Then again, I don't have any problems in that area.

ION, I don't really live near you either, I am in Charlotte. Sorry Bro.

Bubble, For me it would depend on how much she smoked, when and why. Although my lady has never smoked (besides trying it) according to her and her family which all of them smoked at some point. Hmmm... She is in the dental field though and was known as a goody two shoes as a kid.

I dont think all girls that smoke are sexy, nor do I believe most are easy.

I only dated one woman that smoked in my life. But only about 5 per day.

ION, I don't really live near you either, I am in Charlotte. Sorry Bro.

Bubble, For me it would depend on how much she smoked, when and why. Although my lady has never smoked (besides trying it) according to her and her family which all of them smoked at some point. Hmmm... She is in the dental field though and was known as a goody two shoes as a kid.

I dont think all girls that smoke are sexy, nor do I believe most are easy.

I only dated one woman that smoked in my life. But only about 5 per day.

Yeah, I agree with you and Spartacus on this. If it was just every blue moon, sure, I could probably deal with that. But I was talking about the habitual ones. Disgusting.

I'd honestly be willing to drive 85 everyday for a place that paid >$250/night...

In that Saturn ? How much longer is it going to last ? :silly:

You work in a restaurant not a club right ? You are going to need to experience a lot more volume than 300 bucks an hour to get a gig here that you can make 250 a night.

EDIT: You might be able to get into a place like Morton's or Capital Grille though. Now that I think about it. I will ask my buddies.

In that Saturn ? How much longer is it going to last ? :silly:

You work in a restaurant not a club right ? You are going to need to experience a lot more volume than 300 bucks an hour to get a gig here that you can make 250 a night.

Saturn's gone...

The restaurant I worked at previously ran >$500/hr on average (The record they did was $13k on a UFC night), I'm at a pizza place now that might not have even broken $13k/week. I can sling drinks without a problem, honestly I prefer that, because I don't have to milk tips out of people.

Actually one of my best friends works at Bar Charlotte (Went to HS at South Rowan before moving to Arkansas) and I've been thinking of asking if he will let me know when they've got openings...

Right now it's a job that pays the rent... Nothing more, I eat out 1 or 2 times a month so I can still pay my bills... If I can find a job that pays me 50% more, I'll drive to F'n Miami every day...

ION, I posed this question the other night. Have you ever tried the Jeremiah Weed stuff? I've heard good things about it. Was thinking of trying it out. Is it any good?

Got a bottle here now... Let me try it after I'm done with my beer...

Alright... Here's the review...

Strong bourbon taste, mild tea flavor afterward, I personally prefer Firefly... My roommate actually went to the ABC store and they were giving out A CASE for anyone who was looking to buy Firefly...

BTW I didn't drink it, swished it around in my mouth and spit it out, because I HATE the flavor of tea..

Its ok, man. I was just bustin' your balls. There's nothing you can do about being short. But please tell me you aren't one of those guys that drive the oversized pickups to somehow compensate?

**** that

I don't drive gas guzzling vehicles

Archived