Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Ricky Williams and Drug Tests (Lifetime Ban Merged)

sableholic

Who cares. Let him smoke dope if he wants. Its not like it is a performance enhancer.

Are they now testing for marijuana in the offseason? No wonder he quit. I'll tell you this much: If I was an NFL running back, I'd probably want a hit. Those guys get beat up bad man. . .

Who cares. Let him smoke dope if he wants. Its not like it is a performance enhancer.

Are they now testing for marijuana in the offseason? No wonder he quit. I'll tell you this much: If I was an NFL running back, I'd probably want a hit. Those guys get beat up bad man. . .

I totally agree

nah, you can smoke in the offseason in the NFL, as long as you're clean by training camp

they only test you once a year if you aren't a previous offender

but in Ricky Williams case, I'm sure he had weekly, or more frequent, tests

As long as its not performance enhancing drugs, i really don't have a problem with it. I work in a Nightclub in Las Vegas and I see athletes hammer down bottle after bottle of liquor, with huge cigars in their handsm and no one says a thing......but you smoke a little dope and suddenly you are a criminal. People need to relax.

As long as its not performance enhancing drugs, i really don't have a problem with it. I work in a Nightclub in Las Vegas and I see athletes hammer down bottle after bottle of liquor, with huge cigars in their handsm and no one says a thing......but you smoke a little dope and suddenly you are a criminal. People need to relax.

Now which one of those drugs is illegal?

Technically, you are a criminal if you're smoking dope. We're not here to deliberate over whether it should be legal, we're here to discuss an NFL player's use of the substance.

If you play in the NFL, you have to adhere to their rules and regulations. If you don't like 'em, feel free to work in a hat store or somewhere drug testing isn't done.

The way I look at it, when you have an opportunity as great as to play in the national football league, you're a moron if you'd risk it for a cheap high. Even though Ricky isn't exactly a fan of the sport, he should be a better person than to endanger his lifestyle like that.

Archived