Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Conservative Tees

Prosperity

It is a map of the US, and the states that voted for Kerry are in blue and labelled America, while the states that voted for Bush are in red and are labelled Dumb****istan. :laugh:

OK, as a conservative, even I have to admit that's some funny ****. Thanks!

I'm a Christian, so this is said TOTALLY in jest.

Um, jrock, how'd that "turning the other cheek" thing work out for him? The same way it would turn out for my liberal friends who want to "understand" the terrorists.

and crucify Christians. ;)

Oh, & by the way, :cheers:

http://prickwear.com/productcart/pc/newviewPrd.asp?idcategory=8&idproduct=4961

Here's a shirt for all of you conservatives. Too offensive to post on the board...you've been warned.

Link or not, with or without warning, thats over the line. I'm not religious, but many folks here are and they're not going to find that funny guys. You can have a sense of humor and still give a bare minimum of respect for others beliefs. Lets keep this thread within some reasonable bounds.

Link or not, with or without warning, thats over the line. I'm not religious, but many folks here are and they're not going to find that funny guys. You can have a sense of humor and still give a bare minimum of respect for others beliefs. Lets keep this thread within some reasonable bounds.

Amen! That was the most foul thing I've EVER seen, and I didn't think I'd see it on here of all places. That's worse than Goeshe cookies. :doh:

Yeah....that shirt is in poor taste no matter who its making fun of...:doh:

Archived