Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your thoughts & prayers would be appreciated for this family

Skinsfan1311

My son's best friends Dad, and little brother, were seriously injured the other day, in a car accident. http://www.hometownglenburnie.com/vault/cgi-bin/gazette/view/2006G/02/15-30.HTM

We heard about the accident, but we didn't know who it was, until yesterday. My son, doesn't even know, as he's stationed in Japan, and we haven't been able to get a hold of him. We're all just sick about it, and I dread even making the phone call. Chris is like a member of the family.

Right now, he and his family, are going through some tough times, and keeping him in your thoughts and prayers would be sincerely appreciated. For those of you who may remember, I brought Chris is the big "kid" that I brought to the ES tailgate. Thank you.....

Man, my first thought when you said Chris was the "big boy" that you brought to the tailgate. Nice guy and I send my thoughts and prayers their way and yours. I've experienced this all too often in the last couple of years and it's not easy. Stay strong brother and keep us updated.

EDIT-I had a chance to read the article and this is just awful. People won't know the magnitude of this accident until they read the article. 1311, I grew up in GB so this hits close to home.

Archived