Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did you all know....

Bhutanibeast

Free agent binge huh?

May I ask what your stance on Dan Snyder is/was? Good owner or bad owner?

Dan snyder used to be a bad owner. Not because of his free agent binges, but because of his firing of Shottenheimer and hiring of Spurrier. Now he is the best owner in the league.

Look all i want is:

1) steve hutchinson

2) ANtonio bryant

3) Nate Clements

4) John Abraham

5)Julian Peterson or Will Witherspoon (if we get rid of Lavar)

6) Vanderjagt

Dan snyder used to be a bad owner. Not because of his free agent binges, but because of his firing of Shottenheimer and hiring of Spurrier. Now he is the best owner in the league.

Look all i want is:

1) steve hutchinson

2) ANtonio bryant

3) Nate Clements

4) John Abraham

6) Vanderjagt

we will be lucky if we get 1 of those names on your list. Abraham is rumored to be going to SD for rivers. Hutchinson is arguably the best o-line in Free agency, and i dont see the skins outbidding other teams for his services. Bryant and Clements may seem to be feasible, however those linebackers will be out of the question. high paid and will be wanted in the open market. vanderjagt-choke artist, misses big kicks.

Why so much love for Randle-El on this site? I like him, but isn't he just a lighter version of Santana Moss? We need a bigger receiver that will make the tough catch over the middle. I can't imagine the Skins would go with a threesome of Moss, Patten, and Randle-El. All of them are too similar (except for Moss's speed advantage).

Hutchison - ain't gonna happen.

Abraham - possible trade.

Vanderjagt - I know there are plenty of reasons to knock the guy, but I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Peterson - head case. Gibbs won't want him.

Give me Jurevicious.

Hail,

H

If there is any free agent signing it needs to be a WR I think the draft is thin other then Moss and Stovall I dont see any quality especially after watching the senior bowl practices. if someone could pay enough for Steve Hutchinson then I would be all for it but I dont think he is leaving Seattle.

Look all i want is:

1) steve hutchinson

2) ANtonio bryant

3) Nate Clements

4) John Abraham

6) Vanderjagt

So, which 15 players do we cut to afford these additions you want?

One of the biggest problems in the Skins kicking game was the fact that Hall couldn't kick it past the 15 yard line. Isn't that one of the knocks on Vanderjagt too? Don' the Colts have another kicker to kick off? As for Hutchinson, I agree that it would be great to get him. I don't think we will, though, as he is going to be a high priced guy. I don't think the Hawks will keep him either, 'cause he is going to be asking for big money, and they probably won't be able to keep him and Alexander. I think Bryant is a good one to pick up. He's big and he's young, but he has some experience. I know Abraham is rumored to SD, but I don't think SD will get rid of Rivers when there is so much question about Brees' shoulder and when it will be ready. If they trade him, I would guess that a signing of Kitna or someone like him will be either forthcoming after such a trade or will happen before a trade. I don't think Randel-El is the kind of guy we need in that number 2 spot. Yeah, he opens up some avenues for trick plays, but I just don't think we need another guy like Moss. I would love to see this:

WR-Bryant

DE-Kampman

Keep Lavar

Draft-Max Jean-Gilles (Guard, Georgia)

This year's WR class is pretty weak. There is no good proven #1 WR besides TO, and he has his own problems.

I think some of the good #2 WRs could end up getting #1 WR money like Smoot did last year as a #2 CB. We know Reggie Wayne will, but I think some of the other guys like Bryant, Givens and Jurevicius will cost more than you might think.

Look all i want is:

1) steve hutchinson

2) ANtonio bryant

3) Nate Clements

4) John Abraham

6) Vanderjagt

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived