Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 5 Hated Skins or Intensely Disliked Skins

88Comrade2000

For the couple years he played for us I think I really could have hunted down Shar F'in Pourdanesh. He averaged about a sack or two a game.

Oh I used to HATE that guy - if that dude wasn't allowing a sack, he was getting whistled for holding.

Tony Banks - perhaps the only Redskin I got SO heated with, I would razz him at the games......

Bruce Smith - was only about the sack record - was never about the team

Westbrook

Ali Haji Shank

My Top 5:

1. Norv Turner- 50% of the reason we failed in the 90's post Gibbs.

2. Charlie Casserly- the other 50% of the reason why we failed in the 90's post gibbs. He must have some dirt on Bob Mcnair to still be the Texans GM.

3. Michael Westbrook- Such a major Dissappointment.

4. Health Shuler- You know we still haven't completely recovered from drafting this Bust yet. Haven't yet found a long term starter- hopefully Campbell is that.

5. Steve Spurrier- a joke of an NFL coach. Only good thing about his hire- it eventually led to Gibbs coming back.

I believe you are way to generous with Norval I think about 70-80% would be fair.

#1 Deon Sanders (it still hurts that he ever wore a skins uniform)

#2 Jeff George (were we really that desperate)

#3 James Washington (I have heard him make fun of the skins and all the money Snyder paid him on his radio show Shemon and J-Dub)

#4 Michael Westbrook (what a freakin joke Stephen Davis should have whipped his ass)

#5 Champ Bailey (he is one of those guys the media loves,will always make the pro-bowl and continues to get burned on the field. I predicted the day Gibbs came back that Champ would be gone but to get Portis what a freakin steal!!)

I really dislike draft busts because they're such a waste of time money and talent. But what I really hate are the hanger on ego- jocks like Dieon...George....Stubblefield...... Pourdenash.... and Gilbert. The cats that take a big check and way under perform. A bust can be for a lot of reasons, but the "pro" veterans that stink it up really tick me off. :2cents:______________________________________________________________

Jovan Bouknight WR U of Wyo

Deion

"left hook" Westbrook

Trotter

Gardner for not livin gup to potential

Bruuuuuuce Smith for hanging on Way Too Long!

Alvin Harper, Norv Turner, and the aforementioned "Prime Time" because they are ex-cowpukes from my lifetime. ("you can put lipstick on a pig......")

The ones i hate the most are...

Steve Spurrier- Ruined Patrick Ramseys career by injecting him with the happy-feet virus. Sorry Steve, these linebackers arnt 5'11 211 pounds like in college. But hey, who woulda known that? In a article i later read "I just wanted to see how my system would work in the pros, i thought it would be fun". SORRY STEVE DIDNT WORK!!!.

Charlie Casserly- Isnt this guy the dumb*** who let Trent Green go?

Antonio Pierce- Continues to say how us fans didnt respect him here. Along with dissing the organization. Its usually sad to see a player get hurt, but when i saw he got hurt in New York it brought a smile to my face.

Lets hope i don't have to put Jason Campbell on this list in a few years now...doubt i will though.

1. Norv Turner

2. Steve Spurrier

3. Jeramiah Trotter (i think he was sent here as a spy)

4. Jeff George

5. Danny Wuerful (sp)

Players/Coaches that I can't dislike completely..........

Marty - hated that he put DGreen at 2nd string, but he was close to turning us around.

Smoot - loved his energy and cover skills, but couldn't tackle to save his life. You gotta keep your eyes open kid.

Bailey - how is it that a "shut down" corner can get toasted almost every game. I think he was always overrated, but still a decent corner

iin no particular order

heath shuler- just a comlete and utter bust

bobby wilson - anyone even remeber we drafted this DT in the first round?

Seab Gilbert - mr i'd rather sit out than play

wilber marshal - when he left after the superbowl it hurt my feelings. i was only freaking 12

dieon sanders - HATE. this guy didn't have to be a redskin for me to HATE him. god i freaking HATE that puke of a guy.

i dis-like the whole team and always have. but as far as a hate the only redskin player i ever hated and thought was a total piece of crap was charles manley. the only other redskins that i didnt like were due to respect. darrel green, art monk, john riggins, joe gibbs, and currently portis and moss.

5) Sean Gilbert: God told him to hold-out for an entire year...sure God told you that Sean...sure he did.

4) Desmond Howard: One of the biggest draft busts EVER! We cut Art Monk to keep this clown. He had one decent game in his career and that was it.

3) Timmy Smith: Again one decent game and that was it. Sadly that one game went to his head.

2) Charley Casserly: His drafts were more misses than hits. This guy traded with Dallas to get up into the 1st round to draft so he could draft Andre Johnson. What did he ever do? He wanted to draft Ricky Williams instead of Champ Bailey...this was one time Norv did the right thing and fought to draft Bailey.

1) Heath Shuller: Held out and missed most of training camp, and even when he finally showed up it was obvious this guy couldn't do the job. Somone else put it best we still haven't recovered from this draft choice.

Steve Spurrier...the dumbest man to ever receive a paycheck from the Redskins organization

:doh: I completely forgot about him (I've done everything I can to forget the Steve Spurrier "error"...I keep telling myself it was like that one epsiode of "Dallas"...it was all a bad dream)

How can I forget a man who confirms his resignation (after denying it at first) on a cell phone from a golf course? And according to ESPN (take that for what it's worth) didn't even bother telling his assistant coaches what he was going to do either.

i dis-like the whole team and always have. but as far as a hate the only redskin player i ever hated and thought was a total piece of crap was charles manley. the only other redskins that i didnt like were due to respect. darrel green, art monk, john riggins, joe gibbs, and currently portis and moss.
Very fair assessment I like the due to respect comment. I guess some Cowboy fans are ok.

5) Sean Gilbert: God told him to hold-out for an entire year...sure God told you that Sean...sure he did.

4) Desmond Howard: One of the biggest draft busts EVER! We cut Art Monk to keep this clown. He had one decent game in his career and that was it.

3) Timmy Smith: Again one decent game and that was it. Sadly that one game went to his head.

2) Charley Casserly: His drafts were more misses than hits. This guy traded with Dallas to get up into the 1st round to draft so he could draft Andre Johnson. What did he ever do? He wanted to draft Ricky Williams instead of Champ Bailey...this was one time Norv did the right thing and fought to draft Bailey.

1) Heath Shuller: Held out and missed most of training camp, and even when he finally showed up it was obvious this guy couldn't do the job. Somone else put it best we still haven't recovered from this draft choice.

#4 incorrect Norv cut Monk and said he was not going to pay a 37 year old receiver 1 million a year. Then Norv preceded to get Henry Ellard and had mgmt sign him to a 1.7 million dollar contract. I never liked him (Norv) from that day on. No disrespect to Ellard because he was a hell of a player but I realized what a weasel Norvous was.

#4 incorrect Norv cut Monk and said he was not going to pay a 37 year old receiver 1 million a year. Then Norv preceded to get Henry Ellard and had mgmt sign him to a 1.7 million dollar contract. I never liked him (Norv) from that day on. No disrespect to Ellard because he was a hell of a player but I realized what a weasel Norvous was.

Ahhh I stand corrected. I still don't like him because we wasted a top-5 pick on the guy and he did next to nothing when he was here.

Norv did that...you're right what a weasel.

Archived