Extremeskins

Top 5 Hated Skins or Intensely Disliked Skins

88Comrade2000

Currently

1. David Patten

2. Walt Harris

3. Taylor Jacobs

4. Ladell Betts

But the worst was.........................

Why would anyone hate Ladell Betts? Don't get that one.

DEION SANDERS! What a piece of crap! He can't catch a punt, and he can't tackle! He thinks he is the best but he sucks!

2 pages and no mention of Ade Jimoh or David Terrell?

1. Ade

2. David Terrell

3. Coles

4. Champ Bailey, I love him but hate because hes not a Redskin.

5. That guy who is trying to sue the NFL right now, his name will go unmentioned he was a Giant not a Redskin.

Ade doesn't deserve that. He's a hard working, bring your hard hat type of player who's extremely valuable to us, especially on Special Teams. Yeah, he's not the greatest cover corner but he got extensive time on the field for defense this year and held his own (not to mention giving out a couple punishing hits. He can certainly lay the wood for an undersized corner.). I know this much, he gave up less plays this year than Walt or Carlos and was a leader on a very good ST unit.

Well since we are asking for our favorite Skins, how about our Top 5 hated or intensely disliked Skins?

More than likely this person was a complete bust here!

1. Deion Sanders. He wore the uniform but I will never consider him a Skin. #1 by a mile.

2. Danna Stubblefield. Complete waste of money. No idea how he stayed around so long.

3. Jeff George. Proof - if it were needed - that the ability to throw the ball is but a small part of being a QB.

4. Bruce Smith. Good player in his prime - sadly that prime was over long before he arrived in Washington.

5. Steve Spurrier - if you take on the challenge of being an NFL head coach and then fail to put in the effort and commitment required at this level to succeed AND then quit on the team ......

Thats my 5.

HTTR

Martin

1. Mark Brunnell

2. Deion Sanders

3. Mark Brunnell

4. Norv Turner

5. Mark Brunnell

I don't know what it is about Mark Brunnel which people dislike so much. Was it the 23 TDs? The 10 wins? The good humor and respect for his teammates and coaches?

Look the guy is not the QB he once was but he did a good job last year and will baring something unexpected be the starter next year as well.

Of course it would be great to have a young Brett Farve or John Elway but we are in better shape at QB than a lot of NFL franchises.

Jay Schrader-I spelled his name on purpose.Thank GOD Doug recovered in Super Bowl XXII.

Sean Gilbert-this MF was so bad I'll punch him in the face for GB

Richie Pettibone-this clown was clueless in the HC position

Dexter-he denied his addiction ofr year.

Jay Schrader-I spelled his name on purpose.Thank GOD Doug recovered in Super Bowl XXII.

Sean Gilbert-this MF was so bad I'll punch him in the face for GB

Richie Pettibone-this clown was clueless in the HC position

Dexter-he denied his addiction ofr year.

wow...you mentioned richie but didnt mention norv...didnt they have the same first year HC coaching record....and dex because he had a drug problem...oh well to each his own

this is easy

Albert Connell(the head case )

Sean Gilbert(He wanted God to be his agent)bu we did get nice draft picks for him.

Bobby Wilson(#1 pick and stay hurt and healthy did nothing)

Andre johnson( #1 pick and didnt do nothing for the team)

Rod Gardner(the worst pick in Redskins history..yes history)

Not hate, but ranging from mild to strong dislike!

1. Norv Turner - I couldnt stand his quivering voice in press conferences and his snore of a coaches show. Not to mention his record!

2. Michael Westbrook - no comment

3. Leslie Shephard - For personal reasons. This dude wanted to fight me and squared up with me cause the waitress at Sharks bar, who I was talking to at the time. turned down his sexual advances. lol what a yoke.

4. N/A

5. Champ Bailey - I ran into the players leaving the stadium in the parking lot by mistake after a game. Me and my friends ended up outside the fans gates somehow lol and all other fans were inside the gates. Kids were crying and screaming for us to get Champ Baileys autograph and he did not stop by to sign ONE friggin autograph. Not one. Had his headphones on and just strolled passed everyone. (I wasn't even there to get autographs, we were just lost trying to find our car lol!) I will never forget that incident and has soured me on the man ever since.

How hard is it to sign autographs for kids? these kids were literally crying to me to get it for them.

On another not, I remember Gary Clark signing autograph for EVERY fan before and after games. And did it with a big grin on his face.

mine would be...

1- jeff george--i hated him so much made me want to turn off games.

2- antonio brown-- had a clutch game- but i cant stand him on the feild.

3- norv turner-- dont remind me.

4- darrell green-- i dont hate him nor do i strongly dis-like him...im just really really not a fan

5- brad johnson-- he did so welll for us in 99' why the hell couldnt he just stay (dont remember who's fault that was)

Stephen Davis, Champ Bailey, Fred Smoot, Lav. Coles, Art Monk( he didnt sign my card when I was an 8 year old boy and havent forgot that since)

That sucks, man. I remember one time my dad and I heard that Art Monk was signing autographs at some mall in northern Virginia. So we went and I brought a Redskins plush football that I had. When we got there, we realized that he was only signing this poster of him he was selling and it was like $50 (and this was like 15 years ago, too). My dad and I were like "that sucks, let's go home" and no one was buying the poster. Art was just sitting there.

Wow - most of the names I'd pick are already on this list. I can't believe someone would list Brunell. Even worse is listing Ritchie Petibone. He was considered one of, if not the best defensive coordinator of his era. Gibbs left him with an aging roster and expectations that he couldn't have possibly lived up to. Also - Ritchie's season as a head coach was dismal but he did beat the Cowboys in the opener.

Wow - most of the names I'd pick are already on this list. I can't believe someone would list Brunell. Even worse is listing Ritchie Petibone. He was considered one of, if not the best defensive coordinator of his era. Gibbs left him with an aging roster and expectations that he couldn't have possibly lived up to. Also - Ritchie's season as a head coach was dismal but he did beat the Cowboys in the opener.

it always bothered me that a true redskin only got one year and a cowboy got seven

1. Spurrier (in a class by himself- what a joke)

2. Norv (hopeless' date=' gutless, totally un-inspiring)

3. Desmond Howard (wasted pick)

4. Big Daddy Wilkinson (wasted talent)

5. Michael Westbrook (Beat up Stephen Davis)

6. Jeremiah Trotter (never a true Redskin)[/quote']

yeah i dont want to make my own list so...I feel the same way as Alvin...same order..same reasons!:cheers:

Archived