Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did You Know...

kevinklein

haha yeah..weird WV...if i were to have children i would adopt...the pain of actually having a child...ahhhh

did you know the muzzle of a lion is like a fingerprint -- no two lions have the same pattern of whiskers.

Oh come on! You walk around with a chipped tailbone for Pete's Sake! Don't you and ST want little ST/MeetSTs running around? :silly:

That is SO cool about Lions.

Oh come on! You walk around with a chipped tailbone for Pete's Sake! Don't you and ST want little ST/MeetSTs running around? :silly:

That is SO cool about Lions.

LMAO!!!! omg...ur funny...:laugh: a chipped tailbone is healing now after almost 2 years thank you very much! i can sit for 2 hours w/o pain now!

did you know New Zealand is also the only country that contains every type of climate in the world.

LMAO!!!! omg...ur funny...:laugh: a chipped tailbone is healing now after almost 2 years thank you very much! i can sit for 2 hours w/o pain now!

did you know New Zealand is also the only country that contains every type of climate in the world.

:D Well, if you add 2 extra hours a year to that. Eventually you will have no pain at all. :)

Did you know that if you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee?

:D Well, if you add 2 extra hours a year to that. Eventually you will have no pain at all. :)

Did you know that if you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee?

i pray for the day that happens..lol

and the coffee thing kinda depresses me!! yelled for that long only to heat a cup of coffee??? i was expecting something like you would be able to cook ramen noodles or something...

did you know Dr. Seuss pronounced "Seuss" such that it rhymed with "rejoice."

i pray for the day that happens..lol

and the coffee thing kinda depresses me!! yelled for that long only to heat a cup of coffee??? i was expecting something like you would be able to cook ramen noodles or something...

did you know Dr. Seuss pronounced "Seuss" such that it rhymed with "rejoice."

hehe. yeah, me too!

That's hilarious.

Did you know that my 5th grade teacher said the letter "r" like "ARA", accepted a missed-school excuse from my mom for my brother and I because our cat had kittens and we witnessed an educational experience, and actually said to a boy in the class when he had to go to the bathroom, "Go ahead and drain the main vein." What a teacher!! :notworthy

hehe. yeah, me too!

That's hilarious.

Did you know that my 5th grade teacher said the letter "r" like "ARA", accepted a missed-school excuse from my mom for my brother and I because our cat had kittens and we witnessed an educational experience, and actually said to a boy in the class when he had to go to the bathroom, "Go ahead and drain the main vein." What a teacher!! :notworthy

lol.....are you serious?

did you know more people are killed annually by donkeys than die in air crashes.

Whoops! Struck a nerve. Sike! Sorry 'bout that........

Road conditions to get "worse and worse" as the night wears on per reports.

Yeah, they are very bad. But I have beer now, so all is right with the world. Except my ****ing Directv is still out.

Did you know that people in Volvo SUV's drive like *******s in the snow?

lol.....are you serious?

did you know more people are killed annually by donkeys than die in air crashes.

yes, I'm serious!! :laugh:

I had to let this one out (pun intended) before I tried to sleep (and this is a better answer than the coffee one).......

Did you know that if you "break wind" consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

yes, I'm serious!! :laugh:

I had to let this one out (pun intended) before I tried to sleep (and this is a better answer than the coffee one).......

Did you know that if you "break wind" consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

LMAO!!!! :laugh: :laugh: MUCH BETTER!! Now that's something to look forward to :applause:who would've thought farting would be so powerful

I figured a thread like this would be interesting and entertaining to read. Simply post some strange fact thats either amusing, or something nobody every would have guessed. It's almost like a useless information thread.

Did you know the emus can't walk backwards?

emus... isn't that them funny looking people at the mall? :doh:

:rubeyes: what???? :yikes: ehhhhhhhhhhh....

did you know Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least 6 Feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.

:laugh:

No, but that is definitely good to know. I guess I'll go move my toothbrush from the back of the toilet. :D

Did you know that right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people?

:laugh:

No, but that is definitely good to know. I guess I'll go move my toothbrush from the back of the toilet. :D

Did you know that right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people?

lol!! :laugh: not at the right handed people thing....but that sucks.....i wonder why that is.....

did you know American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating 1 olive from each salad served in first-class.

lol!! :laugh: not at the right handed people thing....but that sucks.....i wonder why that is.....

did you know American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating 1 olive from each salad served in first-class.

(yeah, maybe it's because they use the right-hand side of their brain more which overloads their systems? :whoknows: )

That is unbelievable!! One little olive!! Good financier!

Did you know that the ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated?

Archived